• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Rd 5

To be fair you see Underhill like this and you say who's in the England back row with him...
I just can't see (although I might be wrong) curry, underhill and Earl in the same back row, all too similar. I might be wrong but those are three superstars.

Dunno how we got that as far left as Coka, but once we had, it HAD to go further left!

Austin....Cokasaniga is just a big lump...he won't wear an England shirt again.
Never say never, he somehow made the rwc training camps despite playing as bad as this for years
Coaches just get blinded by him being massive, despite not having the speed anymore, or the skills...ever

I'll take it though, and Carley owes us
And he seems to be paying it back this half.
I don't know that he's done us favours (no idea on that scrum there) but he'd have ruled a few things differently in the first half.

Never say never, he somehow made the rwc training camps despite playing as bad as this for years
Coaches just get blinded by him being massive, despite not having the speed anymore, or the skills...ever
True. I've always had a hope from him...but the realisation eventually kicks in...he a ponderous lump..

Love to see those penalised, real blight on the game currently

C'mon Bath - don't be stupid!

Worked hard for a decent lead, momentum and a man advantage, and we're giving away penalties left right and centre!

Reid was still offside there, so thankfully the try was scored or the risk was penalty try and yellow (especially just after a warning)

I just can't see (although I might be wrong) curry, underhill and Earl in the same back row, all too similar. I might be wrong but those are three superstars.
Worked well in the third place game, tbf

Lawes/Curry vs Curry/Underhill
You lose Lawes lineout work, gain Underhills breakdown work
Underhill probably a similar level of carrier to Lawes and while they're different kind of defenders I'd say they're on a level there too (though realistically I think it'd be Curry taking Lawes defensive role, as that's what he was doing during the RWC)

I don't know why more player don't just welly it when it's bobbling around and they are under pressure.
For Glos - because possession was king at that point; for Bath, because we already had the territory.

Latest posts