• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 20/21 - Rd 20

Sleightholme has some real gas - Bassett looked like he was running through treacle comparatively

I hope we see him and OHC on the wings this summer, though I think Loader is ahead of OHC for Jones (he's name dropped Loader in the past - though IMO Hassell-Collins is the better player, though loader a bit more pure pace)

If it's been shown on TV then I'm assuming TMO has looked at it and decided it's fine, but surely it's worth a look.

Sleightholme has some real gas - Bassett looked like he was running through treacle comparatively

I hope we see him and OHC on the wings this summer, though I think Loader is ahead of OHC for Jones (he's name dropped Loader in the past - though IMO Hassell-Collins is the better player, though loader a bit more pure pace)
Agreed Tyron Green could also have some potential, worth keeping an eye on.

tbf I didn't realise Greene was South African at first either, I presumed he was an academy kid

tbf I didn't realise Greene was South African at first either, I presumed he was an academy kid
What in 5 years time?
Believe he's EPQ somehow at the moment to be fair - was mentioned on the Quins board recently. Though, may have been confused with Lynagh who is also a fantastic England prospect!

I like both, but I'd have said the opposite. Hassell-Collins reminds me of a young Jonny May. Quick and elusive but more instinctive whereas Loader has pace, power and a bit more of a rugby brain.

I'd like to see both + Sleightholme play for England over the summer.

Latest posts