• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England 2nd Test (13/07/24)

Just ignore the off feet previously, we are shocking at the breakdown, made to look worse by selective officiating.

How can it be wrong, England simply can't play quality props for 80 minutes, especially when the two strongest are both aging, it's debatable how and when to use them but I personally would probably rather finish with some strength, hardly want the ABs to crush you in the last 20.
I mean if the players arent there then there isnt much more you can do to 'solve' it, stuart is a liability at the level but he is also one of the best english 3's in the prem who isnt very young or very old without having been in the international arena before. If clubs arent developing young english props then you obviously have the issue at international level since there is only so much you can develop over a international camp. Who specifically in the player pool is head and shoulders above stuart on prem form at this time not on potential or who isnt very young and you risk breaking with a baptism of fire in new zealand.

I would not want to be in a massive hole for that last 20 minutes after the ref has been conditioned to be overly vigilant for you being the issue at scrumtime all game, but hey.

Ref only watching one team here. Has he given England a penalty yet?

Oh **** off Mitchell.

It's like watching us at the World Cup this.

Latest posts