• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England 2nd Test (13/07/24)

Why aren't they taking another scrum penalty? Could be on for a yellow at this rate

I mean NZ is bullying us in most aspects right now
Pretty clear they have started another two levels up from last weekend which everyone knew would happens

3 points from that pressure seems like a win from an England pov

England need to address the scrum, make a change if you have to because it's going to be a massive problem

England need to address the scrum, make a change if you have to because it's going to be a massive problem
They haven't address it in an entire WC cycle, they're not suddenly doing so in a single game with subs.

They haven't address it in an entire WC cycle, they're not suddenly doing so in a single game with subs.
I mean is this right? Borth brought cole and marler back for this purpose. I dont understand the stuart selection, surely start cole to atleast see of the initial barrage, why not go with davidson know he is old but guy has just gotten better and we need solid stop gaps.

I mean is this right? Borth brought cole and marler back for this purpose. I dont understand the stuart selection, surely start cole to atleast see of the initial barrage, why not go with davidson know he is old but guy has just gotten better and we need solid stop gaps.
How can it be wrong, England simply can't play quality props for 80 minutes, especially when the two strongest are both aging, it's debatable how and when to use them but I personally would probably rather finish with some strength, hardly want the ABs to crush you in the last 20.

Latest posts