• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Comments over recent weeks like He's a threat to Freedom. He's a threat to democracy etc. Allegedly Biden said Trump has a bullseye on him. (Definitely not meant literally).
There is an element to the Dems campaign of Trumps a facist and must be stopped at all costs.

Comments that might well be true and not even close or on a level with Trump.

I and lots of people are worried what a Trump 2nd term might look like. Nobody knows the shooters motives yet. I don't think it's to much of a stretch to say it's not surprising someone has decided democracy needs protecting in the most American way possible.
This is it though. They're not even comparable. Even if you took out the rhetoric just look at their actions. It's night and day. Its very frustrating to see people both sides this when one side is clearly so much worse than the other.

I don't like Trump, but I'm glad he's OK. But it's ironic that the guy who shot (grazed) Trump was a Republican. The MAGA cult is already spinning a Biden was behind it conspiracy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't like Trump, but I'm glad he's OK. But it's ironic that the guy who shot (grazed) Trump was a Republican. The MAGA cult is already spinning a Biden was behind it conspiracy. :rolleyes:
That's the political circus of American politics. The shooter (apparently a registered GOP) but contributed to a liberal cause. Non sensical. No doubt he was looking for infamy to go down as the one who stopped Trump (like those tried to kill Hitler). But like LHO he'll be forgotten and Trump will make hay of it and spin it that God chose him to survive.

If it was the other way round the Dems would also be spinning the hell out of this.

Not going read to much into the guy being a Republican. As others have said he made a small donation to a left democrate organisation. Allegedly his mums a democrate, dads a Liberal.

Probably best to see what the FBI uncover.

From what I hearing from friends in America who are following this intensely - he was unpopular and bullied in school, gun-rights fruitcake and possible victim of bullying at home. Ticks pretty much all the boxes you'd expect of a high-school shooter, suicide-by-cop that they've kinda gotten used to analysing over the last few decades.

It could be as simple as suicide-by-cop with a desire for infamy; but deciding on Trump versus body-count of children.

Of course, I'm not saying that it is, but from what I hear, he fits the profile.

Apparently he's going to unite the whole world at his next speech. I can't wait. In an ideal world he'd drop dead of a heart attack.

Apparently he's going to unite the whole world at his next speech. I can't wait. In an ideal world he'd drop dead of a heart attack.

I've heard of divide and conquer but not divide and re-unite. He called the country a divided mess not long ago and was acting like he played no part in it.

I've heard of divide and conquer but not divide and re-unite. He called the country a divided mess not long ago and was acting like he played no part in it.
My guess is that he wants to be seen as presidential and there's no better opportunity to do that than now after the attempted assassination. He's got no interest in uniting the country as he knows half the country despise him. If he could he'd deport all those people, lock up all his political opponents and install himself as the Putin of America.

My guess is that he wants to be seen as presidential and there's no better opportunity to do that than now after the attempted assassination. He's got no interest in uniting the country as he knows half the country despise him. If he could he'd deport all those people, lock up all his political opponents and install himself as the Putin of America.
TBF, that would end in a united country

That's spot on. Trumps optics now are I'm strong and have god on my side, look what happened, they are definitely out to get me. Your other options is as feeble old man.

That's spot on. Trumps optics now are I'm strong and have god on my side, look what happened, they are definitely out to get me. Your other options is as feeble old man.
Yeah exactly. But still, anyone who is genuinely struggling with what man to pick needs to have a long hard look in the mirror. At this point a chimpanzee would do a better job at safeguarding the constitution than Trump.

It's actually outrageous the amount of press and attention Biden fumbling some words and being old has got in comparison to a man who literally has sought to make himself immune from criminal prosecution after his coup attempt failed.

And it's not as though Trump hasn't mixed up his words and Names either. Plenty of examples at his rallies slurring his words and saying the wrong names.

Cannon has thrown the Florida documents case claiming the special council appointment isn't constitutional. This is outright corruption. For those who think there are any checks left on trump, watch as this goes to the supreme court and gets thrown out again. This is saying trump can steal the most secret documents the US government has and it's legal. This is making Nixon look like a paragon of virtue.

Years and years of republican corruption and democrat naivity are now coming home to roost. It's not hyperbole to say this is the start of dictatorship in the USA.

Cannon has thrown the Florida documents case claiming the special council appointment isn't constitutional. This is outright corruption. For those who think there are any checks left on trump, watch as this goes to the supreme court and gets thrown out again. This is saying trump can steal the most secret documents the US government has and it's legal. This is making Nixon look like a paragon of virtue.

Years and years of republican corruption and democrat naivity are now coming home to roost. It's not hyperbole to say this is the start of dictatorship in the USA.
Looks like he's dodged a bullet there then.

Trump's VP pick J.D. Vance is a huge hypocrite. :rolleyes: But I'm not suprised. These far right clowns will do anything to suck up to the Orange Turd.

1721088390007.png

From what I hearing from friends in America who are following this intensely - he was unpopular and bullied in school, gun-rights fruitcake and possible victim of bullying at home. Ticks pretty much all the boxes you'd expect of a high-school shooter, suicide-by-cop that they've kinda gotten used to analysing over the last few decades.

It could be as simple as suicide-by-cop with a desire for infamy; but deciding on Trump versus body-count of children.

Of course, I'm not saying that it is, but from what I hear, he fits the profile.
Id argue Lee Harvey Oswald is still an Infamous name and has been for 60 years, maybe not with the younger generation?

Also just read, apparently it wasn't him that donated to ActBlue but a 69 year old with the same name

An Evil Clown Dictatorship. :rolleyes: God help us!

1721090254472.png

Latest posts