• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which Concerts/Gigs Are You Attending This Year?

It's like making a bet. Hoping they're not going to turn up in a **** mood and be pricks.

Having seen Noel and Liam this year. My bank balance and the Mrs aren't going to be amused. Still I'll be 66789 in the que Saturday morning.

I've seen a number of people complaining about dynamic pricing for the Oasis gig (i.e. raising the ticket prices because of demand) - is this the first time it's been done in the UK? I know it's been a thing in America for a while

Absolutely should be made illegal, it's shocking

It's not just tickets for the concerts it's also the hotels around the areas cancelling bookings then re-advertising the same rooms at 5 times the cost. Should be illegal.

I've seen a number of people complaining about dynamic pricing for the Oasis gig (i.e. raising the ticket prices because of demand) - is this the first time it's been done in the UK? I know it's been a thing in America for a while

Absolutely should be made illegal, it's shocking
Floor standing went from £150 to in demand £350 for the same ticket.

Yet they threatend people via twitter about reselling at inflated prices.

How's this any different. We do it, that's ok. You do it, no not ok.

Looks like scalping by TM to me.

In one month going to see 3 concerts of my favourite singer
I've been to the first show of the same tour a year ago in Lille, was also going to 2 shows in Paris last summer but unfortunately they were cancelled due to protests,and finally postponed for this September/October. Hopefully everything will be ok this time 😍

Latest posts