• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] Wales vs France - 10/03/24

Gareth Davies and Ioan Lloyd wouldn't be first choice at most of the Welsh pro clubs. And that's saying something.

Why did winnett throw a long miss pass another I'm not convinced by at all he's been shite today tbh

commentator on international feed just said penned doesn't look like he should be making those line breaks.

The guy would be a pro in whatever sport was popular in the region he was born, an absolute freak.
Classy player always makes yardage even when he has no right to

"Injured himself"
Nope, his ribs were charged into by someone's hard shoulder

Why did winnett throw a long miss pass another I'm not convinced by at all he's been shite today tbh
France have done a great job of putting a huge amount of pressure on him today, it'll be good learning for him.

apologies if this has already been litigated but why do France have to wear the exact shade of blue Scotland typically wear?

Anyway good to see Wales keeping themselves in the hunt for a trophy this season

apologies if this has already been litigated but why do France have to wear the exact shade of blue Scotland typically wear?

Anyway good to see Wales keeping themselves in the hunt for a trophy this season
I think you'll find Scotland wear the exact same as the French.

disgusted tyler labine GIF by HULU

Like this, perhaps..?

Attachments

• wooden spoon.png
    wooden spoon.png
    494.5 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts