• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2022 Six Nations] France vs Ireland (12/02/22)

Why isn't this match on RTE? I wanted to have a different commentary.

Do they only have the Ireland home matches?

Not sure what Sexton could do with the way the French pack are playing
Put us in far better positions and give the opposition a far more difficult time defending.

I'm not saying we'd definitely be winning with him but it's impossible to deny we're making mistakes that we usually don't and playing far more predictable and inaccurate rugby. Missing one of the best to ever do it will make that happen.

@corny 's post up top is on the button.

Dupont really is some player. That pass off the left for a break down the right wing was ridiculous.

What the **** are those tattoos on Gareth Thomas fingers? Looks like they've been scribbled on with a sharpie

Put us in far better positions and give the opposition a far more difficult time defending.

I'm not saying we'd definitely be winning with him but it's impossible to deny we're making mistakes that we usually don't and playing far more predictable and inaccurate rugby. Missing one of the best to ever do it will make that happen.

I've said before: Sexton is to Ireland what AWJ is to Wales - there isn't really anyone to replace him.

Mistakes, inaccurate play etc is because Ireland are under pressure and getting no decent ball. Physically they are not at the races. 1 lucky try otherwise its all France. God knows who can stop France if they keep playing like this

Mistakes, inaccurate play etc is because Ireland are under pressure and getting no decent ball. Physically they are not at the races. 1 lucky try otherwise its all France. God knows who can stop France if they keep playing like this
I think we could bgo back and forth all day on this but being quicker and more accurate while always making the correct decisions is what Johnny brings to the game over Carbery. Otherwise why would you pick the older, slower guy who isn't massively more technically gifted.

I think we could bgo back and forth all day on this but being quicker and more accurate while always making the correct decisions is what Johnny brings to the game over Carbery. Otherwise why would you pick the older, slower guy who isn't massively more technically gifted.
Agreed, Legend™ . Also a point to note is when the defence is indecisive they simply can't rush up as fast because if they make the wrong decision they'll make gaps and create space. Joey is far too predictable and slow and makes it so easy for them to rush.

Or getting massively frustrated and ****** off refs which he has been guilty of in this type of game a fair few times.

Latest posts