• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Wales v Ireland (16/03/2019)

Still and I say this truly. Blaming Sextons qoes on Murray is a cheap way out. His kicking and general play was poor too. Murray was shite for 99% of tournament. Sexton was for 85%.
Don't think Tadgh lost any ground on Henderson as Henderson is established and Tadg didn't go back today. And would disagree as based on last few weeks he has been a standout at club level. Not saying he is ahead of Henderson but again no sure how that would be a conclusion.
Facts are Murray and Sextons reputations have nose dived hugely as has Sean O Brien this tournament. The question is now can we adapt enough in limited time as teams have figured us out

As I say, Murray was terrible throughout, Sexton a bit of both.

At the end of the day neither of them will look back fondly on this tournament, let's hope they both go back and tear it up for their provinces and leave it at that.

@The Alpha Bro I agree Murray worst but sorry Sexton has been awful for a while now. Yes like Murray they need their club games to get form back but of they don't it will be a huge problem. Sexton has became very very hot headed lately and alot are trying to expose that. You could say we did it in December and even Welsh and English as well. I do rank his form as a high level of worry

Congratulations Wales, absolutely emphatic in the end, and a well deserved Slam.

Good that we'll all be going to Japan with 2 genuine contenders from the NH. Just a pity Ireland couldn't have made that 3

As I say, Murray was terrible throughout, Sexton a bit of both.

At the end of the day neither of them will look back fondly on this tournament, let's hope they both go back and tear it up for their provinces and leave it at that.
True but if they don't pick up form and still get free rides off Joe we will see 2007 all over again. Not as bad but on form of this 6Nations we wouldn't beat South Africa or New Zealand

as i said before the game sexton is world class GOING FORWARD....very few are world class going backwards, sexton isnt he never has been. ..BUT this welsh team IS WORLD CLASS GOING BACKWARDS....I think the men of harlech they sung in the movie zulu was the most appropriate for these grand slammers....when a welsh regiment of less than 100 fought off 10,000 zulus, admittedly they had a few guns too...In the end the zulus backed off and in a weird way both showed respect for the other

Men of Harlech, stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spearpoints gleaming
See their warrior pennants streaming
To this battle field

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It can not be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Welshmen never yield

From the hills rebounding
Let this war cry sounding
Summon all at Cambria's call
The mighty foe surrounding

Men of Harlech on to glory
This will every be your story
Keep these burning words before ye
Welshmen will not yield
Nice song .. what happened
If I were Wales actually me a little. You may have won this tournament but I'd be worried about how tight and difficult some of those wins were.[/Q

The Heineken cup final just gone, France and NZ last year, Clermont 2010, Northampton 2011, France 2014 and 2015 and there's loads and loads more
Ssssh, don't ruin his narrative. Everyone is worse behind a beaten pack, Sexton isn't any worse than other outhalves in this regard.

Congratulations Wales, absolutely emphatic in the end, and a well deserved Slam.

Good that we'll all be going to Japan with 2 genuine contenders from the NH. Just a pity Ireland couldn't have made that 3
Fairly cheap no? England were as bad or worse last year, this isn't insurmountable.

Ridiculous statement. We beat a top flying English team easily and we hammered the 2nd best team in the world ... Lol get past our defence and you may have a chance , 14 wins on the bounce and I certainly do t fear the English whom we beat comfortable, the only team I fear is the all blacks...

Ridiculous statement. We beat a top flying English team easily and we hammered the 2nd best team in the world ... Lol get past our defence and you may have a chance , 14 wins on the bounce and I certainly do t fear the English whom we beat comfortable, the only team I fear is the all blacks...
You're skin is paper thin lad, I was talking about Ireland, replying to his second sentence, obviously
Nope.
We didn't play well in that 2nd half; but Wales still had to go out and win it. Which they did.
I'm replying to you dismissing Ireland.

What are you even talking about? Who are you even responding to?

Like I said earlier, enjoy the day instead of getting into fights on the internet.

The thing on this is England have won F all the last 3 years like. Not exactly a reason to be swinging balls around. Add on it's not as if their last RWC was a huge positive

Latest posts