• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Wales v Ireland (16/03/2019)

Why can't the Irish accept they got beaten fair and square by the superior team

irish rugby is on good shape overall...provinces strong u20s strong...world number 3....welsh rugby is also in good shape overall..world number 2...4th grand slam in 15 yrs is a golden period....regions are a bit weaker than the irish, mainly as they have less money going into the regions....hopefully the £5.5 million grand slam prize money will help

Okay... as anyone who has posted will realise... I've liked everything!

Look... to the Welsh guys... I get it... honestly I do but chill, and enjoy the **** out of it!

To everyone else... if I've ****** up the like/dislike hegemony I apologise... but I'm so happy I could've read that WW3 had kicked off and I would still have had a smile on my face!

To the Irish boys, I sympathise and feel that things were fairly similar (only in the opposite direction) in our game last year... it definitely doesn't make you guys a bad team and I wouldn't be surprised if you beat us in both World Cup warm ups and have a great World Cup.

To everyone else... @ me in about 2 weeks coz I'm getting ******!

Okay... as anyone who has posted will realise... I've liked everything!

Look... to the Welsh guys... I get it... honestly I do but chill, and enjoy the **** out of it!

To everyone else... if I've ****** up the like/dislike hegemony I apologise... but I'm so happy I could've read that WW3 had kicked off and I would still have had a smile on my face!

To the Irish boys, I sympathise and feel that things were fairly similar (only in the opposite direction) in our game last year... it definitely doesn't make you guys a bad team and I wouldn't be surprised if you beat us in both World Cup warm ups and have a great World Cup.

To everyone else... @ me in about 2 weeks coz I'm getting ******!
Nothing wrong with a bit of positivity, enjoy it, you deserve it.

ireland reacted very sportingly to defeat today which isnt easy. I sincerely applaud that. Theyll be back. I do feel they need to tweak their side and in particlary their threequarters and back row

@Which Tyler how is that big 2 going? Twickenham vs Scotland. As you said ye are Wprld Cup contenders and pity Ireland couldn't join the party

ireland reacted very sportingly to defeat today which isnt easy. I sincerely applaud that. Theyll be back. I do feel they need to tweak their side and in particlary their threequarters and back row
I few changes won't do us any harm, but I don't think we have better options at centre/wing with the exception of Henshaw for Aki which isn't a massive upgrade, Henshaw is slightly smarter but that's it.

Leavy will make a big difference in the back row.when he gets back.

Latest posts