• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Wales v Ireland (16/03/2019)

Ridiculous statement. We beat a top flying English team easily and we hammered the 2nd best team in the world ... Lol get past our defence and you may have a chance , 14 wins on the bounce and I certainly do t fear the English whom we beat comfortable, the only team I fear is the all blacks...

Did you watch the same England Wales game as everyone else, easily beat it was a 8 point game which was only made 8 in the final minutes before that it was a single point, whilst Wales played a very good game and were deserving of the win England got their tactics all wrong and didn't adapt, I don't see how in your wildest dreams you could consider this easily beat, not to mention home advantage which Wales won't have come the WC.

Well done to Wales they are deserved Grand slam winners.

WE SMASHED IRELAND . DONT DRESS IT UP
What are you even talking about? Who are you even responding to?

Like I said earlier, enjoy the day instead of getting into fights on the internet.
I'll enjoy my day boyo just like you would if you won the GS!!!

Dude, we're all so sad right now!
It's all good.
I genuinely do think you were sandbagging the first 2 weeks, but that knocked the confidence out of you from that point on.
Of course you haven't become a bad team overnight, and of course you should be there or thereabouts after you get through the the pool stages essentially unchallenged. Just be wary of reaching the QFs undercooked and overconfident is all.

Last edited:
wales are probably world number 2 after this.........the only team they havent beaten is the mighty all blacks, in fact theyve not played them for a few years

It's all good. I genuinely do think you were sandbagging the first 2 weeks, but that knocked the confidence out of you from that point on. Of course you haven't become a bad team, and of course you should be there or thereabouts after you get through the the pool stages essentially unchallenged. Just be wary of reaching the QFs undercooked and overconfident is all.
Yeah, its definitely dampening the hype which is probably a good thing overall. I don't think we were sandbagging, Henshaw was just a mistake and it snowballed from there and fine margins can result in big swings on the scoreboard at this level. There are obvious issues that need correcting but a lot of them are personal to players. It'll be good for the players to go back to four healthy provinces and hopefully succeed a bit there, go on a two week holiday, bone a load of babes and come back focused on Japan.

Not allowed to speak my mind because the English didn't win , it's almost comical how the Irish will direct their negativity at me bit I won't be bullied by Irish or English and these boys need to be put in there place

Yeah, its definitely dampening the hype which is probably a good thing overall. I don't think we were sandbagging, Henshaw was just a mistake and it snowballed from there and fine margins can result in big swings on the scoreboard at this level. There are obvious issues that need correcting but a lot of them are personal to players. It'll be good for the players to go back to four healthy provinces and hopefully succeed a bit there, go on a two week holiday, bone a load of babes and come back focused on Japan.
The provinces are having great seasons, the U20s won a grand slam, Leinster have a realistic shot at back-to-back doubles, life is still good. Won't feel like it for a while though.

Latest posts