• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Rugby Championship] Round 5: Argentina v New Zealand (01/10/2017)

whats kaino done to get snubbed?

It might be that he wants Kaino as a stabilising influence in the dressing room
He also wants to give Kaino some time away from the issues at home.
Kaino is not passed his use by date.

Kaino is not passed his use by date.

Hope so. Cane and kaino scare the **** outta opponents. U need the big hits to inspire your teammates and kaino's one of the mo fo scariest best big hitters out there

Argie Bargies named their team earlier...

15 Joaquin Tuculet
14 Matias Moroni
13 Matias Orlando
12 Jeronimo de la Fuente
11 Emiliano Boffelli
10 Nicolas Sanchez
9 Tomas Cubelli
8 Juan Manuel Leguizamón
7 Tomas Lezana
6 Pablo Matera
5 Tomas Lavanini
4 Guido Petti
3 Nahuel Tetaz Chaparro
2 Agustin Creevy (c)
1 Lucas Noguera

16 Julian Montoya
17 Santiago Garcia Botta
18 Ramiro Herrera
19 Marcos Kremer
20 Javier Ortega Desio
21 Martin Landajo,
22 Juan Martin Hernandez
23 Santiago Cordero

Oh my you are old indeed xD. My father was that day also. I was 1 y/o so probably ******** at home xD

This was a good match.

The Legendary Hugo Porta and his devastating boot.
Gosh Grant Nisbet has been a terrible commentator for a long time. Being better than Keith Quinn was never going to be difficult but why does it seem so much more enjoyable watching the AB's on tv with foreign commentators instead of our own rubbish.
Justin Marshall is appalling and Ian Smith should not be allowed out of a cricket commentators enclosure.

Gosh Grant Nisbet has been a terrible commentator for a long time. Being better than Keith Quinn was never going to be difficult but why does it seem so much more enjoyable watching the AB's on tv with foreign commentators instead of our own rubbish.
Justin Marshall is appalling and Ian Smith should not be allowed out of a cricket commentators enclosure.
Any NZ commentators you do like? TJ?

I think that's being harsh on your kiwi brethren. I think Marshall is pretty good - does his research which isn't true of every NZ commentator. They often throw out obsolete cliches on the opposition (Scotland are brave, France have flair, Argentina have a scrum). I also think Ian Jones has good qualities as a co commentator.

Oh come on, Marshall is appalling, his reaction time is slower than his left hand side pass delivery from the base of the ruck.
Ian Jones I'm ok with because his passion is obvious, without affectation and unadulterated.
In truth we don't have any decent senior commentators.
Nisbet is awful, he's been ncumbent for way too long.
Gimme the ghost of Fred Dagg.
I'd rather have Marc Ellis, at least he might make us laugh.
Eric Rush would be good humour.
Just because someone has been doing it forever doesn't mean they're any good.
Try a young guy who can pronounce Maori and Polynesian names quickly and accurately. Get the commentator to give more of a radio style commentary and let the new comments guys loose.

Lavanini, that was just a stupid & pointless penalty to give away

Lavanini again!! The guy is a loose cannon! He needs to be more disciplined

Another PK given away by Lavanini for offside

Chrissakes, a Yellow Card for Lavani now. They need to drop him