• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2017 Rugby Championship] Round 5: Argentina v New Zealand (01/10/2017)

Remember when Australia/SA/Argentina used to be good?
It must be frustrating for the ABs just going out and womping everyone every week and barely getting a challenge out of it

Soft yellow..... But ive never seen such a liability... Wth was that? They said he was dropped for his dicipline...........

Soft yellow..... But ive never seen such a liability... Wth was that? They said he was dropped for his dicipline...........

I agree, it was probably just a PK only, but with his disciplinary record tonight, he needs to be careful not to put his fate in the hands of the referee.

I just want Lavanini to tear his ACL again, that would be the best thing that could possibly happen to our rugby.

Remind me why I decided to stay up and watch this match? The RC is just not competitive anymore.

All blacks are a few years ahead in terms of how the game is played. Doesn't mean they can't be beat but they certainly have more all-around players than anyone else.

And jones boy. I actually think New Zealand commentators are wonderful. I don't need a thorough description. I have my eyes for that. They discuss the match which I enjoy and then do so without bias.

When the RC TV contract comes up for renegotiation, Arg should be told in no uncertain terms that their selection policy re European based players must change. It makes no sense that the lowest ranked team has the most strict selection policy.

When the RC TV contract comes up for renegotiation, Arg should be told in no uncertain terms that their selection policy re European based players must change. It makes no sense that the lowest ranked team has the most strict selection policy.
For domestic rugby as well. I'd love to see them play for either European clubs or other super teams. It's odd seeing an international side double as a club side.

I like our commentators..... except for Marshall.

Well, he did correctly call the 8-9 right for Havili to score

Marshall does rub some people up the wrong way, but he understand tactics and subtleties of the game better than most commentators (even if his understanding of the Laws is somewhat deficient).

Well... our discipline was bad as usual, but i was actually surprised about our 2H performance. When was the last time the ABs didn't win the 2H?
When we figure out how to play consistently for 80 minutes we'll be world champions.

I disagree... its a long term project that will take time to bear fruit. If their Super-Rugby team is to be credible, then they must stick with what they are doing. Perhaps something similar to Australia for Los Pumas, where players with over a certain number of caps (I think the ARU level is 60) are eligible if they are playing outside of Super Rugby.

Well that was incredibly hard to watch. Awful game all around.

Can Argentina please host these rugby matches on actual rugby fields? These fields are much too narrow and the games always becomes scrappy affairs as there's no spacing between the players.

Also, just for reference; this is what a All Blacks B team looks like. This is the type of team Ireland beat.

Well that was incredibly hard to watch. Awful game all around.

Can Argentina please host these rugby matches on actual rugby fields? These fields are much too narrow and the games always becomes scrappy affairs as there's no spacing between the players.

Also, just for reference; this is what a All Blacks B team looks like. This is the type of team Ireland beat.

You mean Irelands B team.

Latest posts