• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 TRC] South Africa v Argentina in Durban (08/08/2015)

Tomas Cubelli won a turnover like David Pocock!!!!

:p

I am hoping for their sake that the Boks have got more than next weeks game pre RWC as they have a lot to do!

Incredibly bad skills on show and the mistakes are just legion!

Do not think I have seen a worse performance from them at home and not sure seen one as bad away either!!

Now the Springboks are attacking too hard

Wow. Another shocking decision from Poite against SA (Reinach's quick tap). He better not be this bad at RWC. We have him vs Australia!

Yes he did Conrad but congrats on a huge win for you guys! HUGE!!

Why did they check that?!
As clear a try as you'll see. This reffing team is terrible.

I'm dreaming! Is this real? It really is going on ??

Why did they check that?!
As clear a try as you'll see. This reffing team is terrible.

I think the commentators were right and the TMO must have missed the actual touchdown and only saw him losing the ball?

A few thoughts:

man of the match:

toro.jpg

-Cubelli MUST BE the half srum.
-This shirt is awful.
-matias diaz is not ready.
-This ref was hilarious. Like that's how bad it was.
-VICTORY.

-

Congratulations to Argentina, you really outplayed us today. One question mark is on the level of refereeing from Romain Poite today, why do we always get the rough side of his calls? Thought we had moved on from his terrible decisions following Eden Park in 2014

Wow, was really not expecting that. Pleased for the Pumas, helped along by Poites incompetence, but the Pumans didn't ask for that. Boks finishing last is fairly concerning for them as IMO they were the better team in two of their games and a number of their players were tournament stand outs for me. Very interesting to see how this all plays out in the WC.

That last try of Habana was awarded only because of the slow motion... you can see the ball never touched the ground when you watch it in normal speed.

Anyway, I think the referee was a bit harsh on SA in the play just one minute before that, so.. compensation.