• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 TRC] South Africa v Argentina in Durban (08/08/2015)

Well, what to say... If the boys lose this one they can only blame themselves.

Congrats on your promotion @Heinekin..... Sorry that all the predictions in this thread, including mine, are sooooo wrong!!

Good last 10 for SA with JDV break and the try and may well win this if Argentina fade but this should not happen as it has in the past.

Kock is being mullered in the tight and surely there is a better prop about?

Another try.
I'm almost embarrassed for the Springboks, here.
That one is VERY sketchy, though!

"Go and talk to your team......quick, go and score now while his back is turned!"

I think that was a legal try but it was very inconsiderate and short-sighted refereeing.

13-34, long way back now! SA are heading for number 6 in the rankings.

Hat-trick by Imhoff!!!

4 tries at Durban!!!!!

RSA 13 - ARG 34

46 minutes

I think that was a legal try but it was very inconsiderate and short-sighted refereeing.

Putting it lightly! It was absolutely appalling refereeing.
You see quick taps stopped for the slightest of reasons - not to stop it after a referee has specifically said for the team to go and have a talk about infringements is just ridiculous.
The Boks should file a complaint about it, because it's just insane.

Try by Willie le Roux :(

RSA 20 - ARG 34

50 minutes

The fight back starts!!! Great solo effort by LeRoux!

Wow, what a game. Cause for concern with Argentina as our first match, if we played like we did vs Aussie tonight and they play like this, we have no chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Le Roux is one of the best players in the world at the moment, the guy is simply devastatingly quick with superb vision.

Wow, what a game. Cause for concern with Argentina as our first match, if we played like we did vs Aussie tonight and they play like this, we have no chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Le Roux is one of the best players in the world at the moment, the guy is simply devastatingly quick with superb vision.

Yawn, yawn.

Latest posts