• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 TRC] Australia v New Zealand in Sydney (08/08/2015)

Yeah Im going to have to report you. Just insulting other posters when Ive said PLEASE stop but you keep going on.

Hahahaahaaa go for it mate.
When you send in that complaint, chuck it that non-existent evidence you have with it to support it.

Hahahaahaaa go for it mate.
When you send in that complaint, chuck it that non-existent evidence you have with it to support it.

Look at the previous post it clearly states please stop it. Can you read it?

Hey sheep shaggers continue this on another thread.

Your supposed to hate us. This interhating is freaking us out.

Its alright cobbers.
That flamin galla is a Manu Samoa supporter, not a fair dinkum Kiwi Supporter

Last edited:

I know its stupid aye. Im all for Nonu and SBW and some people just..argh.. just dont know when to stop. Even when someone clearly asks please, they still persist with clear harrassment and insults of other posters which IS NOT ALLOWED on this forum and gets uou suspended..

JT-Cry-Me-.jpg

Yeah they went to Samoa which was great for the Samoan public.
Now they just have to try and recoup the $1.5M loss they incurred.
My suggestion is that if they want to make these tests more common is to get rid of the PM running their Union.
Get a real business man involved. Someone who knows how to run a business.
So the end result is that Samoa and NZ lost money.

I never worry too much about the money side of things to be honest, basically cos I dont understand it and I dont care to. I'm purely about the Rugby.

Flukey with all the answers as usual regarding money. Me saying I dont care about that. And that should be the end on that matter regarding money, any more is bordering harrassment.

Well if you'll look back Sam, you'll see this money issue was my concern from the start.
As I say; if you want to see teams in Samoa more often, Samoa will have to address this rather than sit there and rely on goodwill and charity from the other Nations. This is a professional sport.
If they can address this and make a viable model (or Fiji, Tonga or another smaller nation) then the world would get to see more of these events which would be great.
But the fact remains: teams like the ABs won't incur financial losses on a regular basis. Nor can Samoa afford to lose $1.5M a pop.

Didnt I just say that I don't care about the money??...

Look I said before, I dont care about the money so please just drop it.

I'm just happy for my country that the test was played so stop worrying about the money. Worry about your own money, I say. I already told you before where I stand with the money side of things. Money, money..with all this talk about money it makes no sense to hate on SBW cos hes about??.. MONEY! Not saying that you hate SBW.

Like I said I just dont care and the buck stops there.

Great debating style.. ignore the real, relevant points and go off on tangents. You can't lose!
..in your own head anyway

Richie McCaw is just another strong caucasian man in the ABs forwards following the likes of Colin Meads, Sean Fitzpatrick, Zinzan Brooke, Wilson Whineray etc...
Not sure what that has to do with any point previously, but seeing as you were saying completely irrelevant and meaningless things I thought i'd join you.

Flukey stop it now please. You're going off track. Next minute you'll be messaging me regarding racism and all other stuff you made up. Grow up and move on please.

Clearly Ive asked you to move on nicely. Theres my proof.

Flukey with all the answers as usual regarding money. Me saying I dont care about that. And that should be the end on that matter regarding money, any more is bordering harrassment.

Didnt I just say that I don't care about the money??...

Clearly Ive asked you to move on nicely. Theres my proof.

Lodge a complaint then Sam.

Make sure you also put in all that stuff where I apparently "belittled polynesians"

Or was that just you trying to play that BS race card once again?

bugger you New South Welshmen - Victoria is where it's at. Hipster and Sporting capital of Australia!! :D

Go the Wallabies!

Lodge a complaint then Sam.

Make sure you also put in all that stuff where I apparently "belittled polynesians"

Or was that just you trying to play that BS race card once again?

Ive lodged a complaint. You obviously harrassing me about the financial side of things regarding the ABs playing in Samoa. Last year you clearly didnt want it to happen and so you must've been crying when it did lol, while us Samoans were over the moon. Now you harrass me about the money both NZ and Samoa loss despite me saying I didnt care about that but you keep going on harrassing and inflamming this arguement. Ive asked twice for you to PLEASE stop but its like your the boss of TRF and the rules dont apply to you.

Nonu is following a line of Polynesian hard men in the All Black centres which is fact. Im sticking with Nonu. I am not straying to McCaw??... Nonu, just Nonu. So to talk about McCaw is to go off track.

Just be a bit more mature please Flukey.

bugger you New South Welshmen - Victoria is where it's at. Hipster and Sporting capital of Australia!! :D

Go the Wallabies!
Bloody Mexicans and their little brother syndrome. Oh and Rebels? Bahahaha [emoji6]

Go Wallabies

Its alright cobbers.
That flamin galla is a Manu Samoa supporter, not a fair dinkum Kiwi Supporter

No need to insult and harrass. Im a proud Manu Samoa supporter. Hope the Wallabies win this week now.

If I see another post on this same train of thought by either of you two @Sam Owen and @FlukeArtist then you'll be getting a ban.

Let's get back to the game at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically both of you should be banned.

Moving on Wallabies by 21 on the ambush of the century.

Technically both of you should be banned.

Moving on Wallabies by 21 on the ambush of the century.

So I get insulted and harrassed and I should be banned? Despite me constantly saying PLEASE stop?

Well thats your opinion.

Nah doubt 21 points but can definitely see a Wallaby win. Im hoping for another close encounter like the Bok and ABs last game. Just keep putting Folau in space I reckon is the key.

So I get insulted and harrassed and I should be banned? Despite me constantly saying PLEASE stop?

Well thats your opinion.

Nah doubt 21 points but can definitely see a Wallaby win. Im hoping for another close encounter like the Bok and ABs last game. Just keep putting Folau in space I reckon is the key.

You are both carrying on with it.

You're not 5 move on.

With Pocock back to his best and no Quade or Genia in the team (plus no injuries to key players) we are looking the best we have in years

Last edited:
Yeah its definitely looking good for the Wallies win at home but 21 points defecit against the Blacks is a very rare win..

Go the Wallabies!

HEY!! F###K YOU MAN!!! Sydney rules!! I'm reporting your racist ass!

Oh yeah, and GO WALLABIES!

Latest posts