• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs Scotland (Round 4)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's that moustache it gives him strength. Talking about Nowell here.

Poor cips.

I think Brian Moore actually wanted to give Courtney Lawes man of the match but noticed Ben Youngs name was already on the screen. :p

Last edited:
Very frustrating match to watch as an England fan....... could and should be in the position of beat France and win the ***le. As it is we will have to see how Ireland get on. Unless Wales can dish out a good beating on Italy.

Well that was closer than it should have been. Think any light at the end of the tunnel must be a train, we are a long, long way away.

It's that moustache it gives him strength. Talking about Nowell here.

Poor cips.

I think Brian Moore actually wanted to give Courtney Lawes man of the match but noticed Ben Youngs name was already on the screen. :p
I thought so too. Poor Lawes. :lol:

Was thinking the same thing!

You could hear him slow down his speech just as it came up on screen. :lol:

Stuart Hogg's post match conference:

46pSl.jpg

Well that was work...always thought it would be incredibly frustrating. Ford a standout as Lawes not even sure Brian Moore thought Youngs was Mom.

Like to see Burnell dropped but I'm happy with the players we have. ...how they play at times...that's a whole bag of issues.

Still another 3 tries were clearly doing something right!

Happy enough, was worried England would put more points on the board. Think they'll have a tough time against the french.

Ford carries that side and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

The decision making he makes is brilliant, it's a bloody shame everyone else in space hasn't got a clue.

I agree, Unless Italy completely implode, then Ireland are in the best position based on todays performances!

Yet again, another strong performance from us but yet still losing. Stuart Hogg defence today was top notch really made good tackles aswell as the back three and even though thinking there was alot more tries to be scored for England. Im just happy that we didn't get thrashed even though for most off the match getting outplayed. But when is the result coming through ? but anyway, well played England deserved winners (as usual)

Ford carries that side and anyone who can't see that is delusional.

The decision making he makes is brilliant, it's a bloody shame everyone else in space hasn't got a clue.

What a load of bull yes he is the best 10 ATM but he hardly carring England I wouldn't trust him in a big game in a knockout game situation ATM.

What a load of bull yes he is the best 10 ATM but he hardly carring England I wouldn't trust him in a big game in a knockout game situation ATM.

All personal opinion. To me he carries that team and is doing more chat and organising than Robbo is.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Just to point out I picked Lawes as MoM but Youngs came up and had to deal with it.</p>&mdash; Brian Moore (@brianmoore666) <a href="https://twitter.com/brianmoore666/status/576819071305560064">March 14, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All personal opinion. To me he carries that team and is doing more chat and organising than Robbo is.
I absolutely agree. Most of the England backs are picked because of what they can do. Ford is the only player in the England squad that is picked for what he can provide for other players. His control over the game, ability to play the defensive line and those delayed passes improves everyone around him (e.g. he has 4 try assists so far). He's the least replaceable player for England right now in my opinion.

Last edited:
Fair play to him owning up on that it was clear gaffe on somebody on the BBC 's half.

Good to see Guscott calling out SCW on his "I'd play Maro Itoje at 10 with Tuilagi at Hooker" ********.

Clearly not having it :lol:

They're all literally laiughing at him after they back him into a corner and he admits that he'd "probably make the same calls as Lancaster has"... :lol:

Utter ***.

Last edited:

Latest posts