• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Ireland vs England (Round 3)

I think though its time for Sam Hidalgo-Clyne to get into the 9 jersey for Scotland he is much quicker and his decision making is good. But one thing is that i dont know why Cotter has put him on late when i think laidlaw didn't play that well.

But is he being put through enough at club level to assist. I haven't seen him as much as you but if Laidlaw is out who'd be main kicker in your eyes. Like is any of 10s a solid high % goal kicker

But is he being put through enough at club level to assist. I haven't seen him as much as you but if Laidlaw is out who'd be main kicker in your eyes. Like is any of 10s a solid high % goal kicker
Well since he will be back in the next game I would easily have Finn Russell Kicking. But Hidalgo-Clyne has been kicking for Edinburgh and is pretty accurate too and there is also Hogg who kicked for the lions before so without Laidlaw there is still a good majority off kicking options there.

Well since he will be back in the next game I would easily have Finn Russell Kicking. But Hidalgo-Clyne has been kicking for Edinburgh and is pretty accurate too and there is also Hogg who kicked for the lions before so without Laidlaw there is still a good majority off kicking options there.

True and as I say I haven't a seen much of Hidalgo-Clyne but would I be right saying I've seen him 15 in past.

Aye, but leadership is a huge factor in making a player what he is. You can't just take it out of the equation when assessing how good a 6 is, or any other player for that matter. In the northern hemisphere there are a handful of proper leaders who everyone hold in esteem. O'Connell and Alun Wyn Jones are the only two that spring immediately to mind. O'Mahony seems to be heading in that direction (it'll probably take him another 5 years to get there.) Big plus for himself, Munster and Ireland.

Munsters best player by country mile for last 2 seasons... Beast. What he lacks technically he makes up for with hunger. Someone told him the ball was full of heroin. I'd rather ayers like him who never underperform versus show ponies. He is developing his skill set too. Gonna have a massive wc if he can avoid injuries

Latest posts