• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Where to find TRC stats?

madflyhalf

Bench Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
Reds
I'd like to look at teams and individual players' stats for this RC, something like kick, runs, meters run, line break, turnovers, tries etc... not only by single match but also in the whole competition (anyway I can sum it up)!

I tried on statsguru from espnscrum but I found them inaccurate...

Do you know any reliable website providing these stats?

Scrum.com is a bit inaccurate but I don't think it is entirely their fault. It's just representative of how hard it is to collect rugby stats and how meaningless most of them are to the game of rugby. You can find some stats here http://www.haka.co.nz/allblacks.php. Probably not what you are looking for but I find ruck arrivals to be probably the most effective stat at measuring a forward's worth.

Yes, generally I found it quite good, but looking to some stats after match I watched closely, I found some errors... I was looking for Michael Hooper stats, and even those of espnscrum are amazing! o_O

The only site I know that have good collated player stats for the entire tournament is the fantasy game at foxsports.com.au. I think you need to sign up and make a team before you can access these though.

In terms of stats from individual matches two sites worth looking at are verusco.com, and rugbystats.com.au.

Latest posts