• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

THE Sharks V Crusaders!!

If anyone wants to meet up at the stadium for a drink, send me a message with the time and entrance where to meet up. +31650282834. Won't be able to go online after this. On the boat to Harwich now

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hey JJR, I'm guessing you might be in the know as to just who the reserves (not the subs) are?

Weather looks good the day, let's hope it holds

Last edited:
God bless Sky Sports for making sure they show this one.
The weather looks like it'll be perfect for a super rugby game at Twickers today (dry!) Really looking forward to this one.
Sharks have only lost once this season, but apart from the forced draw after the hurricanes i think it's safe to say Crusaders and Sharks would be on even terms in the leagues right about now.
Close game, but on current form i'm backing Crusaders for this match.

Can't wait for this, hope the poms are treated to a great game of SH rugby. It will be interesting to see how the Sharks try to contain SBW after the havoc he caused last week.

The programme makers have not even looked at what changes there were to the teams :/

I knew I should have booked where we sit, sitting behind the goal posts is absolute pash

Carter and SBW are shredding.

The Sharks look good, but the second they take the foot off the gas the flood gates will open.

Crusaders setplays are fantastic to watch - so fluid, Sharks don't know what to do with themselves

Nothing wrong with the Sharks. This is just brilliance from the Crusaders.

I woke up and heard the Sharks were getting raped

The Crusaders have really stripped the flesh off the Sharks inside backs in the first half, with a little nod off costing them the try to Potgeiter. Crusaders will be disappointed they let that one in.

Crusaders scrum looks ominous.

Scary thing is, Crusaders could've easily had two or three more tries in the first half if only for runners slightly over running their lines and knocking on or just missing the pass!

Pretty decent game so far...

If onlt our goal kicking was better, wed be in a much better position

Latest posts