• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Australia vs Georgia (09/09/2023)

Our exit is gunna be a real problem against better sides.

Australia have been dire since eddie took over, but with the draw and their pack I fancy them to go well, their scrum is a monster.

Depends if their goal kicking and odd fly half decision comes back to bite.

Hard to watch. Zero chase on Georgian's box kicks. I would not expect them to be impacted by the weather so soon. I think this is just underperformance and not having your chosen 10.

Aussies can compete with anyone if they aren't getting bossed in contact, so they could really run away with this if Georgia do not get a handle in the game.

Pretty easy to see why the georgian wing has been scoring at something silly like more than a try a game at the lower level, guy is rapid.

Without regular compettion against better teams georgia will not improve, either at club level or international level.

Bet you had to look that up before spelling it
Non-rugby mate just messaged asking me who the Australian 14 is and my reply was literally "Going to need to look this one up as ain't no way I'm getting it right"...

Also regret not picking him in my fantasy side after the opening quarter. 🥹

Well f...
Coup contra-coup and he's unconscious before he lands

HIA already failed, no need to test

Yikes,
Full force knee to the temple and the rebound sends him into his teammates knee

Replay clearly showed an Australian hand making contact with a Georgian face in a tackle, why is TMO not reviewing that, especially if we all had to see a nothing over the shoulder not long before?

Latest posts