• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Argentina vs Samoa (22/09/2023)

Think it was upper arm so only a yellow.

I think some rule is needed to prevent traffic after a high ball. These legal blocking lines tend to create danger.
The whole tournament they've allowed shepherding under "don't ever call anything" and of course it's lead to a dangerous situation

Pen to Arg, commentator goes "there's the guilty party" with Samoan on screen. Could make it up

Sopanga's bigger boot might have been better suited to these conditions. But you can't pick a team based on the possibility of weather.

I still really fancy Samoa for this. Carrerras seems incapable of game management from what little I have seen of him.

Sopanga's bigger boot might have been better suited to these conditions. But you can't pick a team based on the possibility of weather.

I still really fancy Samoa for this. Carrerras seems incapable of game management from what little I have seen of him.
Really? I think it will end up being 40-50 points to Argentina and no more than 20 for Samoa

I think you'll struggle to find my hundreds of posts disparaging Scotland
I said Arg are playing better than they played against Eng. You translated that as a hatred of England when in fact I never said anything about Eng per se

Really? I think it will end up being 40-50 points to Argentina and no more than 20 for Samoa
Yeah, I'm maybe being duped by Argentina's ability to do things like catch a ball and then hold onto it. They are evolving!

Latest posts