• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Argentina vs Samoa (22/09/2023)

Think it was upper arm so only a yellow.

I think some rule is needed to prevent traffic after a high ball. These legal blocking lines tend to create danger.

Yellow feels harsh. Argentina player in the way

Bloody hell what a start.

Looked like a cheeky obstruction but he pushed the player out of the way which led to the contact in the air. Hope it stays as yellow.

I think it'll be red as be pushed one Puma into another in the air, which unbalanced him.

Terrible decision
Nah arguable worse than if he was actually competing from the ball. He's played a player off the ball and cause a dangerous incident.
Is there a single rugby viewing timezone on the planet that won't find this kickoff time detrimental? Pre-dawn in Oceania and mid-morning in South America for example.
Yup ths one is **** for everyone. Terrible timing.

Nah arguable worse than if he was actually competing from the ball. He's played a player off the ball and cause a dangerous incident.

Yup ths one is **** for everyone. Terrible timing.
As whore said above, blocking lines lead to danger. What does he do instead jump through the person, get taken in the air by the blocker?

I am already chuckling at the thought of the Pumas playing 156 minutes out of 160 against 14 men and being eliminated. But they've spoilt my fun.

What's Cheika doing picking Gloucester players, doesn't he know that's illegal

Samoa's support play consistently letting them down at the moment. Far too easy for Argentina to get turnovers.

Latest posts