• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 19/20 - Rd 7

I'm not going to fall into the trap of gloating because Bath are far from safe, but Leicester really do look shockingly bad

Genge's tackles broken stat must be insane, got about 5 on that one carry

Bit anticlimactic at the end - Tigers will be buzzing for that though considering how bad it got earlier

Doesn't sound like there'll be anything more from it
The ref went to the TMO but they didn't have an angle as all the cameras followed play, so the ref penalised Ross for handbags off the ball (which the AR had seen)
Ross told the referee he'd been elbowed in the face but he didn't wanna know,
Rugbypass commentator said he'd seen the Bath player offending and was amazed it hadn't been seen.

I doubt sale will refer it to the citing comission, and even if we did there's no camera angle and the on pitch officials didn't see anything so they'll just stick with the bit they did see - Ross scuffling with someone
From the Bath page, someone who was watching the scrap rather than the try.
I'm not finding anything in official match reports so far.

de Klerk was cleared out by Dunn - went for Dunn -who pinned him down to stop him having another go and the sales boys took exception as they saw Dunn pinning him down and piled in - I was so intent on watching the handbags I missed the try

Last edited:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157569286121539&id=318964356538
Far kicks off after being cleared out, though Dunn seems to be lying on his leg for a bit before releasing.
Obviously, in carries on after that, with Jonno Ross and a water carrier getting involved.

Note Rhys Priestland being up around the try line at the time Olyy suggests he was lashing out around the 10m line

Well obviously wasn't priestland then was it

All I was going off what was I saw live/what the commentator said, Ross claimed to have been elbowed in the face - I presumed it was priestland as I thought that was who he'd tackled

Presume Dunn will be cited for the hit to the head/neck of Faf (I'm guessing that's what the commentator was on about when he said Bath should've been penalised as well)

BT putting a lot of emphasis on Saracens indiscretions. Trying to stir things up a bit

Second no arm tackle by Exeter

Interesting question. Would you rather maul against a team with a prop in the bin or scrum? If I was saracens I'd rather make Exeter bring on a replacement prop with a 7m scrum than go for a line out.

Second no arm tackle by Exeter

Interesting question. Would you rather maul against a team with a prop in the bin or scrum? If I was saracens I'd rather make Exeter bring on a replacement prop with a 7m scrum than go for a line out.
Yesterday we managed fine when they tried to maul but the scrum ****** us

Second real cynical penalty by Exeter. No wonder Farrell was ******.

nowell needs to be binned.

Last edited: