• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Natwest 6 Nations] Round 4 : France Vs England (10/03/2018)

Waiting for that infamous post game phrase "I got their preparation wrong, I take full fault."

Feels like England's supremacy has come to the end. I think reform is needed Eddie Jones has to appreciate that. Very painful stuff.

A ducking sums it up!

2006 was the last time we lost 3 games in the championship cant see it not happening Ireland are going to beat us.

"International" class. Him or Daly would be my favourite English player, he's just not a great 10, hasn't got the game management skills required. The Lions tour showed the gulf between him and Sexton was huge.

All entitled to our opinion but I do beg to differ he has come on massively in recent seasons, if u have Daly and Manu outside him I have every faith, Ford is amongst the best on his day when on the front foot, back foot he is shocking.

Well done France played pretty well not convinced on the PT but probably deserved the win.

Where are all the people who laughed when I said we'd lose to Scotland and one of Wales/France, ending up 3rd or 4th in the table.

raining_david_tennant.gif

SA give me a starting team of
1. Marler
2. George
3. Williams
4. Lawes
5. Launchbury
6. Willis
7. Simmonds
8. Vunipola
9. Youngs
10. Ford
11. Nowell
12. Te'o
13. Daly
14. May
15. Watson

16. Cowan-Dickie
17. Genge
18. Sink
19. Itoje
20. Mercer
21. Robson
22. Loz
23. Manu
Yes, but many are injured.

But I agree that now championship has gone, time for a few changes, be to give present a kick up the backside, see if the new breed can step up and see if EJ can get a plan B and C.

Off to find and save that quote that claimed Cowan-dickie was an amazing thrower.

I had to deal with T.Youngs getting crap from it I shall make them pay....

Latest posts