• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

Hey guys, i cant download the barbarians kits! someone could pass me the link?... sorry for my english. Bye

hey anthony can you make the kit for neath like the ospreys one from 2008 09 season please and cardiffs one to its current blues one

hi im soo sorry i havnt been on my comp decided not 2 work but im bak and helping ive decided not to make mods as i do not have time im an experienced modder as i have made mods for lord of the rings, rugby 08 and many other games so i can help u out if u need helpp. ;)

ive been looking up there download the full roster patchg it has new kits and rosters il need to start making them again and my fileload acount has stopped working so il make a new one and il upload some more rosters one thing is who do u think deserves stars. 3:)

ive been looking up there download the full roster patchg it has new kits and rosters il need to start making them again and my fileload acount has stopped working so il make a new one and il upload some more rosters one thing is who do u think deserves stars. 3:)
First,why you posted twice?? Anyway,I'm interested in your work,so check out my stars thread,and see if you wanna work with them,=)

kk thanks i used to have 4 green stripes but then i left and the system updated so im not very good on thread posts so just getting used to it but i will look at your thread and thanks for ideas on there

Right ive been looking at intercepts new roster and ive decided that Toby flood and alex tuilagi deserved a star. I took these stars away from Ben Foden and Ma'a Nonu. If anyone is interested with this roster i will upload it on filefront.

Ive also added billy twelvetrees to Leicester and got rid of Rob Hawkins. Lastly ive boosted Ben youngs rating as he is one of the cest scrum halfs in europe if not in the world.

Im thinking of replacing the players from an international team like russia or canada with some old legends umaga, lomu, paparambourd, neil back etc.... These players wont have stars but will have high game play ratings.

Lastly i would like to ask for any requests. I only do rosters but i can upload kits if anyone cant find them :)

You would consider Tuilagi & Flood star players at the expense of Foden and Nonu?????

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

ma nonu is better than tuilagi but tuilagi has got a bigger hit factor than nonu and ben foden probably isnt even worth being in the english team as flood is argubly one of the best fly halfs in the northern hemisphere

ma nonu is better than tuilagi but tuilagi has got a bigger hit factor than nonu and ben foden probably isnt even worth being in the english team as flood is argubly one of the best fly halfs in the northern hemisphere

Foden (along with Ashton), is probably the best back England have atm, and you think he ist worth being in there?! :S And not sure about Flood tbh, Parks, Stephen Jones, Trinh-Duc, Sexton and O'Gara are probably ahead of him atm.

haha i am biased but foden just hasnt performed well this last season and toby flood is defenatly ahead of sexton and jones but not ogara, but o'gara is nearing the end of his season.

In mathematical terms, despite playing in different postions, Foden > Flood > Sexton > O'Gara

Foden is also > Tuilangi, but he is ≥ Nonu

Sorted?

yeh thats fair :)

im thinking of a legends first 15 can anyone think of a team :) including players from lots of countries from Lomu to Neil Back

haha i am biased but foden just hasnt performed well this last season and toby flood is defenatly ahead of sexton and jones but not ogara, but o'gara is nearing the end of his season.

So Flood is far better than Sexton, but not as good as O'Gara, yet O'Gara is behind Sexton in the Irish pecking order. Odd.

well the irish rugby team have got it right they are letting the older players go so they can make a good team for the future with young players this doesnt mean that sexton is betterthan ogara

Latest posts