• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Hi guys for some reason a lot of the real face players are coming up with either a green and red head or else bald. anybody know why? many thanks
it's apparently resolved by changing the
Hi guys for some reason a lot of the real face players are coming up with either a green and red head or else bald. anybody know why? many thanks
JIM546 commented on a different post :
It's LOD, change all of your LOD/Graphics settings in the graphics/display menu in the game to "High".

I get kicked out when I access the display settings but I am keen to hear if anyone else does/does not

it's apparently resolved by changing the

JIM546 commented on a different post :
It's LOD, change all of your LOD/Graphics settings in the graphics/display menu in the game to "High".

I get kicked out when I access the display settings but I am keen to hear if anyone else does/does not
Hi Bakkies
Def works when changing setting to High don't understand why game kicks you out myself have not experienced that before

Also Important to load Roster that is Compatible with the Mod you are using and sme load a new Profile.

Guys I have a problem. My game keeps crashing when I load it. I have been playing the TFR 24 patch , it worked perfectly. I than inserted the PS2 Mod into my game files. It than began to crash. What seems to be the problem?

Hello
Is there a 2023/2024 kits for Springboks(and also RWC one) because I still have old one from 2019

Does it make a difference if you do this before or after creating a custom resolution?
Hey Blakkies,

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I changed the setting from the game's menu. When I set LOD to "height," the players don't have red heads anymore. The problem is that if I use a profile with a custom resolution and then change the LOD, I lose the resolution. Not sure how to fix it.

Hello TRF24 team, I am trying to put Mngomezulu into the SA squad, but can't locate him when trying to replace.

Also Kwagga Smith only has Flanker as position, will it be possible to change his positions without it being red-out.

Latest posts