• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Hello TRF24 team, I am trying to put Mngomezulu into the SA squad, but can't locate him when trying to replace.

Also Kwagga Smith only has Flanker as position, will it be possible to change his positions without it being red-out.
Hi @JFuhri have u tried to amend the 🌟 players yet?

I have uploaded a new TRF24 mod with current club teams.

I have not updated the International Teams yet, as only the Six Nations teams have played and we don't know what the SH teams look like at this
stage.

I have created the roster and assigned all the teams to their competitions.
I have used Jim546's graphics mods and reassigned them to fit the mod. I appreciate your work in this space.
There are no custom faces in this mod.

I have updated Challenge Mode to use teams from the Premiership, Top 14, SRP, URC and International squads.

This is only a work in progress - but will look at refining it further during the season.

I will add the team files list later to the download, so those who wish to contribute can identify the relevant files easier.

Download the mod here;
Hi @ama1, ive been trying to download your TRF24 mod for a couple of months now and putting it on game files, but everytime i play the game there is no new players or new rosters. There are still squads from TRF22, I tried reaching out about getting assisted on this issue but I never got any response. I am hoping that this time I would be kindly assisted as I am a huge fan of rugby 08 as well as the rugby forum community.

Hii Ama, firstly wanted to say i appreciate your work as always and secondly i want to ask if you may have some info about the player (roster) updates like adding Sacha Feinberg and possibly removing old players and replacing them with new? i dont know whos in charge of that and all, but if you have spme info of that, i would appreciate it alot

Latest posts