• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

Its part of the mod,that's why I'm gonna need the new cc roster,coz ppl are gonna choose a roster depending what tournament they wanna play

Hay bud,do u maybe know who's specializes in what in modding,say who's good in faces,kits,backgrounds,tatoos ect

Allready got----->

•rosters--->you

•photos and boots--->garzooo

•sound--->me

If anybody can teach me anything,like changing teams names and logos,or faces ect,I can try that aswell,but would be beter if we get help

Not a lot of modders left on this forum,coz most of them never reply anymore

Hope u know of some 1:)---->

•rosters--->you

•photos and boots--->garzooo

•sound--->me

If anybody can teach me anything,like changing teams names and logos,or faces ect,I can try that aswell,but would be beter if we get help

Not a lot of modders left on this forum,coz most of them never reply anymore

Hope u know of some 1:)

well I can do team name, logos ect. they go with the rosters and I can also assign kits to teams :)

I went to mod LOTR for ages and there was a file I can't remember what type it was but it allows you to add things instead of replace so maybe that might be a new thing we can do :)

Pit if you send me all the files you have for the patch so far I can start putting it together :)

and yeh do th wc kits please and update the aviva kits :) um also as people look on here does anyone know about any new kits being released

Where can i get a mod for Rugby 08 to update all my roosters with 2011 players??

I have finished my barbarians team if anyone would like it its the worlds best team in my eyes if any one would like it just post a message i will need lots though it takes time to find it and load it on so i will need a few people wanting it
xiaofang1.jpg

xiaofang2.jpg

xiaofang3.jpg

yeh that sounds good if you send me the kit files :) I will then change all the players on my roster and re upload it because people won't want to change the roster they are using :)

Hola, una pregunta, no tendran un mod de la U.R.B.A? Que seria la mayor categoria del Rugby de Argentina...
Saludos desde Argentina.

Latest posts