• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF24 Mod

Yes, based on the squads listed on All.Rugby about a month ago. Some recent transactions may have occurred. I have only put the 2023 RWC International squads, due to SH teams not being named until around mid year.

Hey, new to playing on PC and this mod is amazing, thank you.
In my world league saves the game crashes when i play the sharks, any way around this?

Have you downloaded the most recent update? I fixed the crash and re-uploaded recently.
Same link in the first post.

Have you downloaded the most recent update? I fixed the crash and re-uploaded recently.
Same link in the first pos

Same link in the first post.
Hey bro ill be testing it tonight on my stream and ill update you if any issues when recruiting back line players. I've noticed it crashes when in Divsion2 WL.

Hey bro ill be testing it tonight on my stream and ill update you if any issues when recruiting back line players. I've noticed it crashes when in Divsion2 WL.
Thanks can you let me know what teams are involved and I'll check. I know that when I fixed the Ox Nche crash, it was because of the ' character in his surname forcing every byte in the roster to the right one space.

Thanks can you let me know what teams are involved and I'll check. I know that when I fixed the Ox Nche crash, it was because of the ' character in his surname forcing every byte in the roster to the right one space.
Hey buddy I've noticed a bug issue that cause the game to crash in game. I did a test when trying to Play in NZ at Eden Park with (Ireland vs All Blacks) & (All Blacks vs South Africa) the game crashes. Some teams I played with seemed ok at Eden Park was playable. This may also have a issue as well when playing in the WC 2007 Mode. If I reach the Quarter Final playing with Ireland vs All Blacks in France WC mod the game crashes. Please note I don't know anything about Mods and stuff but I can pick up anything that may help improve this mod for our lovely Rugby community. @jim546 and @ama1 i tagged Jim546 as I have his Roster file and Player face files in my Rugby 08 together with the TRF24.

I did a test when trying to Play in NZ at Eden Park with (Ireland vs All Blacks) & (All Blacks vs South Africa) the game crashes.
Probably a memory issue if you're using custom Eden Park and a roster with custom heads. Use the plugins on this page to fix it:

Latest posts