• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

T

tomgordon1

<div align='center'>I would just like to say no spamming on this thread it is a thread i have put together
I have done this to help all the other threaders Xusky,Shanheen Faatau and a lod of other people
I would just like to say if any of these people have got a mod if they can PM me and i will post it on here with there name
So i dont clame it as my own.

I would also like to thank all the modders for their hard work.</div>

<div align='center'>MY Six Nation Mod </div>

%=Superpatch09
^=MUP09
&=All Games

Rated&
Italy,Ireland,France,Wales,England,Scotland Roster and Ireland Home,France Home+Away,England Home+Away,Scotland Home+Away (Anthony Allen Roster, Shaheen J Kits+Minikits)
Download Here

Up to all of you out there i cac do the Tri Nations Squads plus Argentina or i can do America , Canada , Russia and Spain

Please Please Send me replies i need replies to help my mods and others mods i would like to know how i am doing as i dont know if im doing a good job. Can everyone that can give me feedback because i will try and act on it and improve my mods. If you are unhappy with my thread please tell me so i an deal with it.If you need any help with loading your mods i will do my best to help i am hoping to become a big modder like Intercept or Fa'atau anyway i would like to thank everyone who takes the time to look at my thread and everyone that posts on it or downloads mine and others mods. Thank you very much

My next mod will consist of All the last ones plus Canada , USA , Russis and Some others

It will only be a roster no kits sorry

I think the idea of doing a Tri Nations patch including Argentina rocks!!! Will make it a little more interesting, maybe the end of year tours for the Southern an Northern hemisphere teams?

Thanks for the idea of the northern and southern ones please may you be a bit more precise because it sounds great

I have finished my barbarians team if anyone would like it its the worlds best team in my eyes if any one would like it just post a message i will need lots though it takes time to find it and load it on so i will need a few people wanting it

yeh sure i can but i cant do the kits ask shaheen then i will post a link on my thread but yeh sure

im learning how to make kits lol

thanks for the contribution

Hey I need a clean roster for super14, International. Look at Intercept King's one(mod). But for some reason his roster let's my game crash. Thanx

ok so u want all the super14 and all international sure i can do that but it will take unntil the weekend i think but keep looking

@ Geostar - remove the rdf file or delete the profile if the roster came with one. Probably one of those two issues.

There's no rdf file, only the files you put in the main folder and the roster

Anthony like andrews say, it would be great if you can update the Argentina roster , with Martin Rodriguez,Mauro Comuzzi,Alejandro Abadie and other more

thank you

Latest posts