• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mod Packs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Dec 13 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what do u mean i dont understand[/b]

Yes sorry my english is horrible.

I say, for example, O'Driscoll is on the Lions and Ireland, so when playning Lions vs Ireland, O'Driscoll would be in both teams. And for me that should not happen
you understand? is just my opinion

if any one has the names for rugby06 kit names please tell me or let me download the file with the names

I'm only a roster maker but im going to try and make a barbarians alternate kit it will be very easy design but im going to try this :)

Remember to download my mods and Barbarians is bein taken off next friday so be quik about it

I am now making minikits aswell as rosters so most downloads will have minikits with them :)

I am doing guinness premiership rosters and faatau is making kits and minikits i will ask him if i can do this but its jst an idea at the moment. I will make a new mod with all the kits and minikits it will be a big one:)

I hope like me you are really pleased with the mods that i have made so far. Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback so far however i would find it very helpful to get any further comments whether they are good or bad to help me improve them further. Look forward to hearing from you

You have the enthusiasm mate, which is the first step to being a modder. The rest being an obsessive, never-say-die, bash it until it works kinda thing. Oh, and a deep loathing for EA Sports/HB Studios is also handy!

done the sale sharks roster but the editor refuses to save it so it mite take some time to do this but il keep trying

Latest posts