• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 3

This could get ugly for Sale. Stormers finding holes everywhere.

Harper and Veainu might as well not be on the pitch, don't think they've got a completed tackle between them and Harper's given away a bunch of penalties already

Think Munster v Saints if both go at it will tie of next set.
I'm unsure of seedings etc but should be a great game if both go at it.
Just wish it was an easy trip for me to Tomand as I'm sure it will be a cracker.

Dayimani should've just gone for that corner instead of throwing that pass which was intercepted. Was such an impressive run up until then.

Harper hooked at half time,
Props with an average age of 19.5yrs old now haha

Baird is such a freak of nature.

Doris and Ringrose looking back to their best at a good time.

What a mess,
Win a scrum penalty against the head then concede under the sticks 30s later

First proper look at Theunissen this season and I appreciate his enthusiasm. Hoping to see a bit more of him in the regular URC season. Guess our problems generally aren't in our forwards though, it's our backline not consistently clicking with each other anymore.

God this TNT commentry is so boring
Ashton "Stromers have prob not come up against a team that defends like Sale" Like bruh they have the TBP..

LCD on 0% lineouts so far

If Tommy is on as blood sub, even if it's in the backrow, let him throw in

God this TNT commentry is so boring
Ashton "Stromers have prob not come up against a team that defends like Sale" Like bruh they have the TBP..
What's quite funny about this is how poor we have been in the URC in getting the four try bonus point. The fact we have one says the complete opposite of that statement

Latest posts