• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 2

Munster loool
From a La Rochelle team who has spent millions and is a worst record than us and I think I'll pass.

On game fair play Exeter. Still think we will qualify as 6 to 8 points will be enough I feel. Was worry how we collapsed the last few mins and the 2 tries in fast succession really knocked wind out of us.

Yess!!! So happy with that. First game back in the squad for Jack Dunne and he makes the difference against his old enemy. I bet Sandy Park feels a 'meh' now if you're wearing a red shirt, of which there was an intimidating amount - amazing support.

Yess!!! So happy with that. First game back in the squad for Jack Dunne and he makes the difference against his old enemy. I bet Sandy Park feels a 'meh' now if you're wearing a red shirt, of which there was an intimidating amount - amazing support.
The meh wasn't an insult at anything or one on Exeter. More it an old school stadium and never been a fan of early Sunday games.

But again can't argue with result but 3 points from our 1st 2 games doesn't make us dead but do need a minimum of 5 if not 6 in January

Damn run right through him. Punishment pint for Ramos after the game for that.

I don't see how a player could be down this long and it be deemed just a yellow.

Quins are so slow to get their defensive line set up as soon as the ball is kicked. Someone needs to give the players a bollocking and tell them they can't waft around aimlessly just because the ball has been kicked.