• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 3

Three tries and a losing bonus point is wild considering how **** we are and how many players we're missing

Basically a 100pt win for us really

Three tries and a losing bonus point is wild considering how **** we are and how many players we're missing

Basically a 100pt win for us really
Puts you in a great position. Got a home game to go and SF have such a terrible PD… just La Rochelle is a tough one to take at home and you kinda need Tigers to step up away from home tomorrow.

just La Rochelle is a tough one to take at home
Especially as we have zero senior looseheads fit now,
I'm expecting a spanking, tbh, but I didn't expect anything from this euro campaign after the draws were made so I've made my peace with it

Especially as we have zero senior looseheads fit now,
I'm expecting a spanking, tbh, but I didn't expect anything from this euro campaign after the draws were made so I've made my peace with it
Fair that this specific group is a bit wild. Stade Francais are poor. But every other team you've had to face are very strong (with the exception being us, but you've got us away from home and that's tough… but I'm sure the players enjoyed the great weather break). But if Tigers pull something off tomorrow, it may be a case of trying to lose with a losing bonus point.

Stade weren't bothered there and we had our usual issues first half.

Sam Prendergast is the best 10 we have after Ross and the third best in the country right now. He'll be chasing down Crowley very soon.

Definitely forward from Smith as Dombrandt overran that. Smith definitely offers the top running threat of any of the English 10's.

Not even close to backwards on that final Cardiff pass. Bit of a joke how these go missing when they aren't even marginal.

Brave again from the makeshift and young Cardiff, but that's by far the best away team I've seen at the Arms Park this year. Harlequins were excellent, certainly helped by Danny Wilson and Bomb who are more than aware of the Cardiff weak areas as well.

Sad to say I think that should be the end of Halaholo and Lee-lo together, I love them and the fans do but it was a no contest today as they could not maintain the pace. Willis was blowing by 20 mins. Millard, Young, Willis all were really unfit and Tinnus looked off colour today.

Got the sense Grady was really frustrated and uninterested. I didn't think he'd leave but his body language and work rate was totally different tonight than normal.

The Cardiff fans continue to keep coming to support this young team, but if you get years of young/brave hammerings it wouldn't be good for team Wales, no matter how good it might be that some players get good experience outside Wales.

Gloucester 21 Edinburgh 20
1705185769464.png
Alright Cherry & White!

Latest posts