• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 1

Any new fans that came during the World Cup real confused about the laws rugby is played under 99.9% of the time.

England GIF

Best League™

Imagine unloading Finn Russell to bring on kolisi but to then spoil it all by bringing in Lancaster.

Quinn's lucky to only finally concede that yellow at the end, fair play though they have really upped their D this season, it's not an optional nice to have now.

How many Quins in the ERP this season?
SB will be far more pragmatic and say that statistically kicks win games.
Maybe RFU need to plead with Evans to be attack coach, just need a head coach with trust.

TBF he was against a Lancaster team so it gives the other team a 10+ start
From a quick google, Racing haven't lost at home this calendar year. ALso 7 of those points (and a 14 point swing) went on a home-town TMO tackle completed call... they're also top of the T14, albeit it's a crowded table. It's a good win...

From a quick google, Racing haven't lost at home this calendar year. ALso 7 of those points (and a 14 point swing) went on a home-town TMO tackle completed call... they're also top of the T14, albeit it's a crowded table. It's a good win...
I mean that's like 4 games under Lancaster.
I feel there is kinda a reason why the likes of Toulouse, Bordeaux, La Rochelle are struggling.

A good result for Leinster but think all the top team (Toulouse, Leinster, La Rochelle, Saracens) are still months off being up to scratch after RWC.
We drew yesterday and on reflection it was a decent result. We don't have depth and still muscled a draw despite missing 3 guaranteed starters in the backs (2 being vital lads) and 8 forwards up front. Not taking anything away from Bayonne though as they deserved the win and I would argue they were one of the best set of away fans I've ever seen at Thomond Park. But the fact the structure of the pools means it is relatively easy to qualify and it will be the knockouts when this competition really gets going.

Just watched the Quins game, Smith had a stormer. Controlled very well and that dropgoal was epic. Give him a gap and his pace os unreal.

Also try saving tackle taking the winger into touch and bumping off Arundell(who did nothing).

Smith better get first choice FH in the 6N. He deserves it tbh.

Also every French team that played an English team lost....its a good stat.

Just watched the Quins game, Smith had a stormer. Controlled very well and that dropgoal was epic. Give him a gap and his pace os unreal.

Also try saving tackle taking the winger into touch and bumping off Arundell(who did nothing).

Smith better get first choice FH in the 6N. He deserves it tbh.
That DG was unreal. The balls to even try that. If Slain Baldursgate persists with the 15 experiment I am going to lose my ****.

What a beautiful morning we're having here in Dublin.

I wish you all well and **** La Rochelle.

Watching a game like that in my living room isn't good for me, much prefer making enemies of opposition fans and stiff upper lip Leinster fans alike in a stadium. My obscenities in here were a result of not having that energy release.

Latest posts