• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

People got banned from Twitter because they broke Twitters rules which you agreed too when signing up to twitter.
I just gave you tangible and verifiable evidence that strongly suggest the contrary. And you just disregarded with without even blinking. The TOS are, like in most rules/laws we face in life, subject to the interpretation of an arbitrator (i.e. what exactly constitutes doxing, promoting doxing, etc) and the interpretation twitter held under dorsey was not just biased, it was radically different depending on who wrote the tweet. That is the textbook definition of a double standard.

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about up there and find certain far left views just as dangerous as certain far right views.
So let me get this straight: you are aware of most of the "right wing" things that are happening today on twitter, or at least informed enough for you to be worried and post about it, AND you were completely oblivious of all the "left wing" things happening under dorsey.
Is my understanding correct?

So let me get this straight: you are aware of most of the "right wing" things that are happening today on twitter, or at least informed enough for you to be worried and post about it, AND you were completely oblivious of all the "left wing" things happening under dorsey.
Is my understanding correct?
Yes and the point being that I don't follow political accounts or engage with political posts on the site.

I just gave you tangible and verifiable evidence that strongly suggest the contrary. And you just disregarded with without even blinking. The TOS are, like in most rules/laws we face in life, subject to the interpretation of an arbitrator (i.e. what exactly constitutes doxing, promoting doxing, etc) and the interpretation twitter held under dorsey was not just biased, it was radically different depending on who wrote the tweet. That is the textbook definition of a double standard.
You didn't give me evidence you just gave me he said she said. And again it's up to Twitter who they have on their platform. Musk is doing the same. It's a privately owned social media platform not the government

Labour are handling this "gifts" thing just about as badly as they possibly could

It's not good at all. I'd be curious to know what the donors are getting in return for all these favours and freebies. Starmer needs to get a grip of it fast.

How are gifts even considered a "thing"?

It's f**king obvious to everyone that there will be expectations of something attached.
That's easy - because they always have been.
We're just getting less tolerant of it, and we're under the impression that this labour would be different

Latest posts