• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Defence over the last twenty years became the easy option for spending cuts. To many countries including the UK saw the wealth and resources coming out of Russia and took there eyes off the ball. To many Nato countries cut spending on the hope "It'll be alright".

Trump saying NATO can't rely on the USA is one thing he is right about. We can't and we shouldn't.

That and him publicly calling Putin smart, savvy and a genius not to mention dismissing calls to press Putin on Russian interference in American elections. I suspect it's going to be a very big bus.
At least he's consistent in backing Trump and Netanyahu rather than hypocritically backing one and not the other.

Consistency, of course, that will lead to 1000s of deaths.

Trump will either throw Ukraine under the bus or his ego will push him to beat Putin.
He'll let Putin keep the territories he has and withdraw full support from Ukraine and claim that he's ended the war as promised. We've seen it time and again the way he twists things including with him being shot - God saved him; he took a bullet for democracy. No, he got damn lucky!

You'd like to think they'll be generals who'll be advising Trump that if America pulls out of Ukraine now they'll only end up sending troops further down the line when Russia invades somewhere else like, god forbid, Poland.

I wish Biden did more but I can see the appeal in bleeding the Russians out even if it would be better for all of we nipped this in the bud now.

He'll let Putin keep the territories he has and withdraw full support from Ukraine and claim that he's ended the war as promised. We've seen it time and again the way he twists things including with him being shot - God saved him; he took a bullet for democracy. No, he got damn lucky!
Pretty much. At that range with an AR-15. Luckily the shooter couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo

Pretty much. At that range with an AR-15. Luckily the shooter couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo
Apparently he was looking up LHO when he shot JFK in the days leading up to it. LHO was in the marines and was a pretty good shot by all accounts. This guy wasn't.

Apparently he was looking up LHO when he shot JFK in the days leading up to it. LHO was in the marines and was a pretty good shot by all accounts. This guy wasn't.
Apparently even someone who was not proficient with guns should have been able to do more than graze trumps ear. Trump got very very lucky that the shooter seemed to panic. He really should have been able to land multiple hits.

Apparently even someone who was not proficient with guns should have been able to do more than graze trumps ear. Trump got very very lucky that the shooter seemed to panic. He really should have been able to land multiple hits.
From what I hear the range was about 400 feet. Even with my shooting, I'd back myself to hit a large orange balloon that isn't moving much.

Apparently our prisons have been running at 99% capacity, and the past government intentionally did nothing, leaving it as a problem for Labour to pick up. Whatever your political views, that is a ******* disgrace, allowing our entire criminal justice system to get to the point of collapse so they have something they can get the next government for.

It is just yet another thing where the Tories showed zero desire to actually govern and make the difficult decisions, everything was just a ******* gimmick and this country is far worse off for it.

Last edited:
But I can see the appeal in bleeding the Russians out even if it would be better for all of we nipped this in the bud now.
I don't think that's in Bidens mind, he just wants to do enough to say he's doing something but not enough that will give Ukraine a real chance (which has passed now) to win a decisive victory. Stopping Ukraine using munitions in Russia, only supplying them with cold war stocks that would have been scrapped anyway and the real stinker, trying to stop them hitting Russian oil refineries because it might increase inflation in the US points to an administration that was never really committed to Ukraine winning and really only saw it as a chance to case study certain weaponry and have a reason to restock and update theirs.

Like I said before went for the head shot. Very hard to do even at close range unless you are in a movie or computer game

Like I said before went for the head shot. Very hard to do even at close range unless you are in a movie or computer game
Assault rifle 150m out anyone with a degree of competence should hit a torso sized target in a reasonable wind. Well unless your in the RLC or guards then you should have your firing pin removed as standard.

8 shots in 6 seconds shows he was probably snatching the trigger. Plus the stress, mental state etc. Definitely not making a head shot.

Assault rifle 150m out anyone with a degree of competence should hit a torso sized target in a reasonable wind. Well unless your in the RLC or guards then you should have your firing pin removed as standard.

8 shots in 6 seconds shows he was probably snatching the trigger. Plus the stress, mental state etc. Definitely not making a head shot.
Despite the fact he hit his ear

Latest posts