• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] England vs Ireland - 09/03/24

Really good win for England that, important for them as for some time they've not looked half as dangerous as today. They made a pigs ear of it in that second half but generally displayed a clear a blueprint of how to beat Ireland. Ireland to win the champ now as the best of a shakey bunch of post World Cup teams.

IFW is some player. Genuinely gutted he's in white and not red but get his choice.
Him and Earl for me are the two players England need to build their attack around. Explosive, pacey and have a good step. Get them into space and England will regularly unlock defences.

Tbf we said this after the Boks semi
Next week is gonna be really interesting

Buzzing, don't get me wrong - but I don't consider us as having turned a corner yet
I think what makes me think this is differnt is the consistent implemenation fo things from game to game, first 20 last gameshowed what the plan was this week they sustained it.

Maybe I am just to borthwick pilled in this moment of emotion. But I think coming in before the world cup hurt his perception, was fire fighting.

Since hte start of the six nations it has been relatively steady improvement. I wasnt excited about english rugby prior to the tournament, but there is atleast a glimour of hope that he has some idea of what he is doing.
Disagree did people forget last week?

Like one swollow doesn't make a onlyfans created

I think what makes me think this is differnt is the consistent implemenation fo things from game to game, first 20 last gameshowed what the plan was this week they sustained it.
See I don't agree with that, I didn't see any improvement outside of one or two set plays (which we'd shown we always were capable of) - but probably a discussion for a different thread/day

I wonder if Borthwick might well only swap Ford for M Smith and not make any other stating changes. None of the rest of the bench feel like they deserve a start.

POV: You're an Irish pundit
IMG_9739.jpeg

Does anyone think Earl is talking about us in his interview? Haha

Brilliant performance and probably deserved to win by more. LBP flattered Leinster.

Him and Earl for me are the two players England need to build their attack around. Explosive, pacey and have a good step. Get them into space and England will regularly unlock defences.
Earl is huge. Very similar to Ardie Savea in terms of explosive carries and power at the breakdown for me and NZ base their attack off him a lot. Rest of the pack stepped up today though as well, won the gainline and breakdown against one of the best back rows in the world.

Latest posts