• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 Six Nations] Wales vs France (22/02/20)

Didn't see an offside there TBF.

*edit*
Reckon ref could have called maul with that tackle on Biggar.

Lol Wales.

thank god Carley didn't reward Wales for throwing a pass into a retreating defender. He wasn't even aiming for a teammate.

And now it ends. Wow, that was amazing from France. They did really well.

Does Gareth Davies go the wrong way on purpose...he must do? 4 times today hes fxxxxd scoring chances by not looking!!! Yes hes explosive but has no vision for a pass from the base!

Enjoyable first half. Welsh experience and home advantage should be enough for a home win though. France are back though.

Yikes

I don't see what McNicholl offers that a Welsh player couldn't
Been watching him in the Pro14 for ages and can't say I see it. He's fast and he can beat a guy and make a break but I've never seen anything that made me think he should be playing for Wales.

I would love to know what sparked the argie barge with the French winger

Does Gareth Davies go the wrong way on purpose...he must do? 4 times today hes fxxxxd scoring chances by not looking!!! Yes hes explosive but has no vision for a pass from the base!
Would you trade him for Youngs?

Cheika should be commentating on the match itself, he speaks well. In fact any/all of the HT crew would be better.

Cheika should be commentating on the match itself, he speaks well. In fact any/all of the HT crew would be better.

Anything that gets Jiffy away from a Wales game, or any game for that matter

Latest posts