• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Kings vs. Jaguares (Round 14) 27/05/2016

For next pre-season, IQ test for all our players. I think some are genuinely retarded. Lavanini for instance.

And testimonial match for Hernández, don't want to see him wearing any argentine shirt anymore.

The magician lost the magic long time ago.
Increasingly Jaguares play worse...

2nd card was ok. He hit a helpless player. 1st one was yellow.

This match is over. Sadly.

Edit: hahahhahaha i dont care if we lose im happy to know that considering all things, kings suck so much

Last edited:
Horrible pass from the lineout to Landajo.

13 against 15 the one thing you have to do is make them work for their tries. Not gift-wrap them.

Edit: obviously Landajo didn't cover himself in glory but hex was put in a terrible situation by that pass.

Only switched on at 50 mins but Christ Kings have been appalling from what I've seen

Not sure how he can give a yellow to the Jaguares there having not given one to the Kings after so many penalties in the same spot in the first half.

They make a ton of PEN no yellow we get 3 PEN and we get a yellow. ****.ing Bias kiwi ref.

I hope they appeal to the board an get this disgrace of a ref sacked.

I'm really rooting for the Jaguars here cause it would be amazing... I don't think they have been screwed over though

Next play the kings will pass the ball to the ref and he will score the try himself for them.

PUTA SANZAR DEL ORTO.

Latest posts