• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Super Rugby] Kings vs. Jaguares (Round 14) 27/05/2016

Hernandez, 1 knock on and one fwd pass in 12 min, both on our on half.
Only god knows how he went from world class to this.

A really harsh call and I was thinking a yellow... But that has no place in the game

Wtf?! I was thinking it'd be called back for a pen, maybe a yellow, but never a red!

Terrible call.

No try, red card and Boffeli broke his knee. Fantastic. Why not 10 extra points for Kings too?

Harsh red there for sure. Yellow at most. Should have been a yellow for persistent Kings pens before then anyway.

In case of doubt the referees have the command from SANZAR to call against Jaguares, It's always like this. One argentine player makes a mistake or foul --> inmediately penalized. The opponents make 500 penalties in defense and nothing happens, "advantage" until jaguares make a dumb mistake and lose possession. Never ever a penalty try for us.

What the hell type of clear out drills do they do in practice? There was no point to that. The ruck was won why do you need to target a guys head?

Ok... This is getting ridiculous now.

Neither of those were reds. Kings should have had at least one in the bin by now. Crazy stuff.

I agree the first one should have been a yellow but the second one was to the back of the head after the ruck was won.

Hmmmm second one was worse because the guy wasn't even offering any opposition, but I think that's yellow worthy still.

And a probable yellow coming up
Never mind, I thought Sanchez was offsides since the maul wasn't in goal yet

Red cards aside, this has been the worst display of rugby i've seen this season. The handling from both teams has been appalling.

Latest posts