• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2016 Rugby Championship] Argentina v South Africa (27/08/2016)

The irony in this post is quite funny. It was you who got so butthurt over the hard truth you got so defensive and had to get abusive. I'm sure you're still just wound up after watching your teams awful display vs Argentina.

Oh well, good luck with the SARU liquidation goals, they seem to be going according to plan.

Nah mate I didn't get butthurt over the truth, if you've been reading this thread at all you'd know I've been saying the exact same thing. Just go back a few pages, quote me if you'd like. I think I said stuff like "getting slaughtered by NZ and England" etc. etc.

No no my dear dear deluded friend, I agree with you totally. I just think you're going on like a ****nut

I think Japan has a good chance against us when we play them next. They have produced some good results in the last few years. They beat Wales and they managed to be beat SA at the RWC, who have beaten the All Blacks before. They have a good base of talent and the AB's could have an off night and break all their legs, which would not make them be able to catch the Japanese players. They have a very good chance, the AB's need to be on their best.

Japan already beat the All Blacks in the olympics.

I think Japan has a good chance against us when we play them next. They have produced some good results in the last few years. They beat Wales and they managed to be beat SA at the RWC, who have beaten the All Blacks before. They have a good base of talent and the AB's could have an off night and break all their legs, which would not make them be able to catch the Japanese players. They have a very good chance, the AB's need to be on their best.

You forgot they have lost their talismanic leader , the soon to be 'Sir' Edward Jones. Due to this terrible setback they are considerably less likely to turn the tables on the AB's in the manner you have suggested.
They do still however have a chance. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Must have been poison

Hahahahhaahha
Cheap shot !!!

But I like it...

You forgot they have lost their talismanic leader , the soon to be 'Sir' Edward Jones. Due to this terrible setback they are considerably less likely to turn the tables on the AB's in the manner you have suggested.
They do still however have a chance. ;-)

Joesph is a decent coach though so should be interesting.

What's the Olympics?

It's that thing you do really well in the medal per population or some crap table.

Don't you get tired of making new accounts all the time?

Willing to bet a very small sum of money on it.

EDIT:

What do you say Jones Boy? Bet you a beer it's him?

It's that thing you do really well in the medal per population or some crap table.

This one. Don't look at the table - look at who made it. The *official NZ government statistics agency* drops everything for a few weeks to keep track of Olympic medals per capita.

We're almost as bad as the Russians!

Oh, and obligatory congratulations to Fiji!

This one. Don't look at the table - look at who made it. The *official NZ government statistics agency* drops everything for a few weeks to keep track of Olympic medals per capita.

NZ is the most efficient performing sporting nation in the world though, 4 million people..What other country has had such success in sport as NZ with such small population. It's quite astounding and something to be genuinely proud of. People on this forum will just see that as "smug" or some other nonsense and call us douchebags because of their own insecurities and disappointment in their own countries achievements.

Also see that they did it the american way on medals rather than on Golds first.

NZ is the most efficient performing sporting nation in the world though, 4 million people..What other country has had such success in sport as NZ with such small population. It's quite astounding and something to be genuinely proud of. People on this forum will just see that as "smug" or some other nonsense and call us douchebags because of their own insecurities and disappointment in their own countries achievements.

TBH if you don't want to be called one don't act like one.

Little tidbit, did you know Lichtenstein is the only country in the world to have never won a medal at the summer olympics?

Little tidbit, did you know Lichtenstein is the only country in the world to have never won a medal at the summer olympics?

Little tidbit, did you know England were the only host nation ever to be knocked out in their own RWC group pool?

Also see that they did it the american way on medals rather than on Golds first.

I don't mind too much, I relish in their disappointment. The only thing or "comeback" they can resort to is personal abuse.

Come on now... No need to start insulting poor old Uncle Sam ;)

Latest posts