• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

South Africa v Ireland - 13 July 2024

The timing of the whistle is always a good indicator and it's lopsided.

Can we please stop getting English refs? Beyond a joke at this stage.

Terrible body position from Healy there, SA latch on to the chance to hold him up.

How is our lineout so dysfunctional with POC as coach?

Why couldn't Frawley drop kick like that a month ago?

The Croc rolls? Reckon I'd back the officials decision when we have no precedent whatsoever.
yeah, part of me thought Doris should go but the other half thought it was the second Rucker's fault all that weight fell on the knee

on the scrum:
I think he's just being penalized for a white guy with cornrows. I'm glad Dickson is fighting the good fight.

The Croc rolls? Reckon I'd back the officials decision when we have no precedent whatsoever.
Yeah. I thought World Rugby had said they'd be reds now. Could be wrong though. Ryan pretty lucky not to get sin binned too even if not reds anyway.

Very satisfying hit from Frawley there

obviously my stream is a bit behind but SA got called for receiver joining a lineout early when Ireland double pumped. What is going on?

obviously my stream is a bit behind but SA got called for receiver joining a lineout early when Ireland double pumped. What is going on?
and then dummied the tap and go as well

Execution has been very poor here trying to chase it. Don't think the crossfield was ever on there.

Execution has been very poor here trying to chase it. Don't think the crossfield was ever on there.
Really out of character from Ireland, usually very good at executing the plan to get the position they need

Blade has been good after coming on for Murray.

Good to see the Westies getting some more representation

Latest posts