• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 2: New Zealand vs. France (17/10/2015)

Well thats the game dude. You either perform and win or you dont.

It sucks for you that you have a lot of external distractions but your team is full of absolute weapons and its a bit disrespectful to them that you blame their losses on a bunch of other factors.

The better team won. Thats sport.

I heard the Blacks were using their pool matches as tests. As in, they were 'simulating pressure' as there's no way they'd get any real pressure from those teams (except Pumas). So that's why there were so many unforced errors.

I was too blown away to comment . What an all round much improved performance by the AB's. The breakdown effort by the team deserves special praise. Much improved scrum . Jerome Kaino was also much improved . He went over the gain line. When he tackled his opponent went backwards! I actually saw him spoiling at the breakdown . In open play Carter was mesmerizing. I still have issues with him at the Set piece. He puts those outside him under pressure!! Conrad smith was effective in the inside channel. Nonu was busting tackles. Joe Moody shored up the scrum & was good with ball in hand! All Blacks!!!

Easy when you have ghosts in front of you...Can't stand all the "puking" about players being so great when the other side was obviously out of their game...

I still think that one of the team did not have the occasion to really expressed itself.

I respect NZ a lot and I'm waiting from NZ fans to recognize at least that this evening was a mascarade of rugby on the french part. I'm not saying that ABs would not have won, I'm jut saying that France honestly did not defend its chances properly. And it was obvious on the pitch.

And again we have only ourselves to blame for this poor performance.

Jesus Christ boss! Just say that the better team won! Because they clearly did. France got their asses whooped! No ifs abds ir butts, they got destroyed.

The most shameful thing I feel, was a lot of peoples lack of faith in the AB's winning this game. Huge disrespect to a bunch of great champions. There is still a long way to go, but the under-estimation of this side is mind-boggling and disrespectful.

Lets see what the ABs will do in SF. I think that this performance against France was meaningless due to the non existence of the french side.

Jesus Christ boss! Just say that the better team won! Because they clearly did. France got their asses whooped! No ifs abds ir butts, they got destroyed.

I can't, If France would have have put up an average performance, I would do without hesitation but ffs guys, please do see that htere was a ghost french team on the pitch.

we were utterly crap
I'll give you that point, i don't think i've seen the french play us with such little intensity, 10 mins in to the game this was obvious

It is not like the ABs were so much ahead of us
Actually we were 49 points ahead of you after 80mins. This is a legitimate whipping that you must give the all blacks credit for

Lets see what the ABs will do in SF. I think that this performance against France was meaningless due to the non existence of the french side.

So the All Blacks don't get a "real game" until the semi-finals of a World Cup, kind of highlights the lack of real competition in this great sport. OR can we just give them a shred of credit for being a ruthless attacking machine at times... Seems impossible to get a compliment out of anyone, especially on this bias forum.

I don't think the Boks will underestimate the AB's. It will be a tough game as usual.If the AB's can be competitive at the breakdown and look after their ball well they will win . As was shown yesterday . Too much talent for any team to handle even the boks!

Actually we were 49 points ahead of you after 80mins. This is a legitimate whipping that you must give the all blacks credit for

"i don't think i've seen the french play us with such little intensity, 10 mins in to the game this was obvious"

You are answering to your own saying...

Because they played with out their usual intensity doesnt mean that had no intensity. ABs still had to run through 15 of your best to get those 62 points. I think youre being a little bit intellectually dishonest here

In typical French style, just shrug your shoulders and move on. Give credit where credit is due and start rebuilding and aiming to beat Italy in 2016.

So the All Blacks don't get a "real game" until the semi-finals of a World Cup, kind of highlights the lack of real competition in this great sport. OR can we just give them a shred of credit for being a ruthless attacking machine at times... Seems impossible to get a compliment out of anyone, especially on this bias forum.

ffs I love ABs, I think they are the greatest side in all rugby history, I wish french would be able to play the game you guys are able to put together and I think they were great this evening (and they are just qualified for a SF of the RWC !!) but please, do you really think that 63-12 is representing the real difference between the french and the AB rugby ? Do you honestly believe the French have played with their heart and soul tonight ??

- - - Updated - - -

Because they played with out their usual intensity doesnt mean that had no intensity. ABs still had to run through 15 of your best to get those 62 points. I think youre being a little bit intellectually dishonest here

I'm not, I feel I'm stating the obvious but I understand that you guys are excited and I would be after killing that demon of this french side beating the ABs in knock out stage of the RWC

Can I just mention, a huge shout out to Julian Savea, a player I've been putting down for the last few months, he showed up and killed it, I love being made to eat my own words when it's in that shape and form, same goes for Dan, it's just great to watch.

Can I just mention, a huge shout out to Julian Savea, a player I've been putting down for the last few months, he showed up and killed it, I love being made to eat my own words when it's in that shape and form, same goes for Dan, it's just great to watch.

dont forget kaino

On that note i should publicy apologize to DC. I thought he was way out of form and expected him to breakdown in the pool games. Whatever happens next, i was wrong DC

- - - Updated - - -

dont forget kaino

What did you see i didn't?? honest question. Kaino has been very vanilla for mine

In typical French style, just shrug your shoulders and move on. Give credit where credit is due and start rebuilding and aiming to beat Italy in 2016.

In typical ABs style, just be an arrogant brat and fake that you did not understand what the french guy was trying to explain.

Latest posts