• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 2: New Zealand vs. France (17/10/2015)

Typical over reaction for some one eyed Kiwis!! It was a closed fist that he put on McCaws face after much provocation! Owens saw it, explained it and took the right action!

So a punch is justified? Right. **** off.

He didn't punch him, even Nigel said it wasn't a punch.

I don't know the rules but Nigel said you put your fist in his face and that's a yellow.

I didn't know that was an offence , strange one that.

Disgrace McCaw gets away with professional foul pulling down a driving French maul. He's a cheat and gets away with it.

It looks pretty damn cynical when you see the flat hand sliding from shoulder into fist into jaw. Milked afterwards and/or with McCaw on the wrong side or not I thought that was red but I spose the ref can't realistically consider intention in a reasonable time.

Last edited:
Southies are rising. It means that there is something to change in European Rugby.
Respect to Wales.

France is destroyed by NZ.

Disgrace McCaw gets away with professional foul pulling down a driving French maul. He's a cheat and gets away with it.

Still boggles my mind that people call him a legend. He has always been a cheat.

Lol so the old cheat bull**** is being trolled out now? Some of you are really grasping at straws. Punch, push, whatever, you DONT touch someone's face in rugby.

Lol so the old cheat bull**** is being trolled out now? Some of you are really grasping at straws. Punch, push, whatever, you DONT touch someone's face in rugby.

Of course you don't. But that overshadowed the penalty McCaw would've given away.

yes we all agree , but u need spill ur rage on france. weird guy

and who exactly has claimed it wasn't a penalty/yellow?