• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Quarter Final 2: New Zealand vs. France (17/10/2015)

My main concern was the scrum. We've had one! And the AB's shunted them backwards. Other than that, pretty much as expected after seeing the Ireland-France game.

Nah will lose in the semis.

Don't think so! This has to be one of the greatest squads that even NZ have put together and all power to them for that!

This is their first real game of the RWC and they are in their pomp!

Now can we get back to the club scene!!!!!

Hahaha, don't think the Irish can give out about hearing Swing Low at every game now.

Picamoles should be warned for that he started it. Looked suspiciously like an eyegouge to me. O.k clearly a fist. Warning no need to to yellow but whatever.

Retallick lost it then - stuck his elbow in Parra's face a few times on the floor.

we stupid anyway, and i m happy he calls video , he learned his lesson from the match against ireland , ahhahaha

Can McCaw really call himself a forward if that punch was enough to keep him on the floor for ages afterwards?

Edit: They're not going to look at the brawl after? Retallick did the exact same but with the elbow.

Pretty sure the French player was trying to rest his fist on the ground and McCaw was in the way.

McCaw should be carded for being on the wrong side.

That's outrageous. Flat hand into fist into face does not equal punch??

Can McCaw really call himself a forward if that punch was enough to keep him on the floor for ages afterwards?

Come on thats slightly pathetic this is a crunch match. End of the day the French were just dumb there that could of got them back into the game.

Stupid from Picamoles but McCaw looked like he milked that pretty good

Latest posts