• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Argentina (20/09/2015)

Hello, i d like to point that both neozeds and argentinians are both the biggest cheats on a field, and that having the worse ref on planet for it, we can expect a fun good time.
Carter should be out with red, maccaw should be on permanent yellow since 2011.

Strong first post.

If NZ go down here both SA and NZ could realistically end up the other side of the draw to the final..

Silly by McCaw, sit down son.

We've looked scared so far.. Argentina defence fast off the line slowing us down.

As I said before the WC started. Our key guy is Nonu, and he's been non-existent so far.

So many of you think that was legitimately with intent from Mccaw...... REALLY?? Some of you need to grow up seriously.
You need to McCaw perpetually tows the line in slowing down the ball he's a brilliant player but he does stuff like this all the time.

I'm sure he didn't do it in malice or to injure the player but he was trying to stop the quick tap.

You need to McCaw perpetually tows the line in slowing down the ball he's a brilliant player but he does stuff like this all the time.

I'm sure he didn't do it in malice or to injure the player but he was trying to stop the quick tap.

What absolute **** REALLY?? He was just bumbling around trying to get up and the leg got the argentine player by mistake. This is a 150 test cap player we are talking about why in the world would he give away a yellow and penalty from that position for no reason whatsoever??????????

Some of you are just beyond ridiculous.

Two All Blacks in the bin.
I look forward to reading the Kiwi press tomorrow.

Come on let's hear the Barnes is rubbish chant!!!!! We have had the McCaw is an angel one!!!

The Argetinian advance shows how important McCaw is in slowing to ball down...

Another yellow for cynical play.

Barnes is going to get merry hell for this.

Yep good old wayne back to form again. I knew he was just lulling us into a false state of security at the start there.

What absolute **** REALLY?? He was just bumbling around trying to get up and the leg got the argentine player by mistake. This is a 150 test cap player we are talking about why in the world would he give away a yellow and penalty from that position for no reason whatsoever??????????

Some of you are just beyond ridiculous.

Rubbish, we both know what he was doing, cut it out lol.

Latest posts