• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Argentina (20/09/2015)

I can't believe anyone is complaining about the McCaw yellow . You aren't allowed to trip, he tripped him .....

now second half of barnes, and we ll see compensation. Cos hes a pussy, and ALWAYS does it this way. So argentina will probably end the game at 13 and lose.

Bloody hell you really are the worst Kiwi poster on here by a country mile. How can you argue against Conrad getting yellow carded for that? Ruck formed, can't drive over and then use your hands to sweep the ball back. Basic rule.

Where did I argue against the yellows? ANY OF THEM?? They are fair yellows im just saying the Mccaw one was clearly a mistake!! How hard is that for you english fools to understand?

I NEVER said they werent yellows just adding some balance to all you English men on here. O.K?

Some still carrying on like the Mccaw one was deliberate and cynical. Im not going to put up with that BS. It was an obvious clumsy error thats all.

Well the vaunted Fitzpatrick (plus Gregan and Pineaar) thought you are wrong and almost everyone else does tooooooo!!

I NEVER said they werent yellows just adding some balance to all you English men on here. O.K?

Some still carrying on like the Mccaw one was deliberate and cynical. Im not going to put up with that BS. It was an obvious clumsy error thats all.

Even Fitzpatrick said it was cynical by McCaw, Richie looked directly at Lobbe before he lifted his leg to trip him and a deserved yellow. You disagreeing is not adding anything. Argies playing well, Barnes reffing fairlly at the moment; you showing your All Black bias as usual.

Come on you poms, we've already had this "Angolophobia" thread...

Ugh, **** sake, Israel Dagg just dropped the whole "hopefully Barnesy is a bit more friendly in the 2nd half...", and Cullen shut him down, lol.

However, I allways trust our own stupidity to help us lose, that Matera penalty is just a little taste of it.

Even Fitzpatrick said it was cynical by McCaw, Richie looked directly at Lobbe before he lifted his leg to trip him and a deserved yellow. You disagreeing is not adding anything. Argies playing well, Barnes riffing fairlly at the moment; you showing your All Black bias as usual.

I couldnt give a stuff what you think your the most anti AB poster on here.

Nonu, hello? Are you there? Has anyone seen that second-five that was one of the best players in Super Rugby this year, and the Rugby Championship?

Reward if found and returned.

He's getting the ball behind the gain line, so not as effective. Can maybe see AB going to a SBW and Nonu centre partnership in the 2nd half, it worked well in the RC game.

I can't believe anyone is complaining about the McCaw yellow . You aren't allowed to trip, he tripped him .....

Definitely can't argue the McCaw one, certainly foul play, really disappointed with that...but

You could argue Conrad was on his feet still supporting his body weight, because he wasn't leaning on anyone, but I think his entry was incorrect, both are acceptable and overall Barnes has been fine, can't really fault his performance. It's a game of two halves though! Here's hoping he keeps up the consistency, brb in 45 minutes.

Hopefully we stop the **** in 2nd half too. Yes the yellows were warranted. Yes Barnes is going well. Let's move on and stop acting like animals.

Only new thing is Richie getting caught. Cards have been bang on, never been a fan of Barnes you get on the wrong side grease up and brace yerself.

McCaw yellow was obviously yellow. I don't believe CS's was cynical, but right call if it was ruled that way. Argentina are lucky to have conceded only 1 yellow considering their penalties in own 22. The refereeing is a non-factor for me though. We're being accurate enough at the breakdown and we're speading the ball wide without commiting defenders to the middle. We need to be more accurate in defense as well. If we sort that out we'll be able to gain momentum.

argentinan players can make the dalai lama go nuts and take a red, they are crazymakin machines

Latest posts