• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool C: New Zealand vs. Argentina (20/09/2015)

hahaahahha argentina managed to make neozeds go nuts and take yellows looooooool
barnes is so stupid, he ll send a bird to the bin if he coould

Yep good old wayne back to form again. I knew he was just lulling us into a false state of security at the start there.
I think you might be the most one eyed poster on here and that includes valley commando!

I think Barnes has been alright personally, both were yellow cards, hard to argue otherwise.

Barnes isn't the problem. The calls have been correct. Argentina were infringing a lot during the early going and got dealt to. I have zero issue with that. McCaws foot was just a stupid idea from the captain. Let's give the Argies credit for some great defence. I'm a bit skeptical it can last the full 80 but wel see. The all blacks missed tackles remain a concern.

Joking aside, Barnes has had yet another good game and I think that the Kiwi's have been knocking him wrongly for so long that it has become believed that he is not a good ref!!

He and Owens are the best now as Joubert has been going downhill over the last 12/15 months!

All 3 yellows have been correct. The team who sorts out their discipline will win this game

Nonu, hello? Are you there? Has anyone seen that second-five that was one of the best players in Super Rugby this year, and the Rugby Championship?

Reward if found and returned.

Yep good old wayne back to form again. I knew he was just lulling us into a false state of security at the start there.

Bloody hell you really are the worst Kiwi poster on here by a country mile. How can you argue against Conrad getting yellow carded for that? Ruck formed, can't drive over and then use your hands to sweep the ball back. Basic rule.

My prediction is 30 - 18 for us.

It will be 20 - 18 with 10 minutes to go and 13-10 at HT.

Going nearly how I thought it would.

I think Barnes is having a pretty good game, my only complaint would be, I feel Argentina should have been down to 13 men at one point.

It was smart of them to take the non-obvious infringement penalties earlier in the game and before their try I felt we could have returned the favour considering we were on no warnings.

What was McCaw thinking? Disappointed to see him make a play like that and infront of an English crowd who are now audibly booing him will have an obvious effect on him. He will come right though.

I see Savea is trying to have more of an impact on the game and they have asked him to run off the ruck and come inside a lot more - This is what Naholo does very well for the Highlanders. Good to see Julian making the effort, but to me he still looks like he's lost his edge, power and speed.

NMS looks good, I think the front row are definitely past it. Woodcock has been buckling in the scrums, lucky they were down to 14 at one point.

I still think we will come through with the win. I think Fekitoa would have been a good option in this game.

I have concerns with how easy Argentina are making metres, we're still falling off tackles.

Joking aside, Barnes has had yet another good game and I think that the Kiwi's have been knocking him wrongly for so long that it has become believed that he is not a good ref!!

He and Owens are the best now as Joubert has been going downhill over the last 12/15 months!

Agree Barnes is having a good game. But "the best"? I'll have what you're drinking.

I think Barnes has been alright personally, both were yellow cards, hard to argue otherwise.

I NEVER said they werent yellows just adding some balance to all you English men on here. O.K?

Some still carrying on like the Mccaw one was deliberate and cynical. Im not going to put up with that BS. It was an obvious clumsy error thats all.

Latest posts